5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!
Pink plaid and girly fun. I have this item and have had no problems with zippers or wheels or workmanship. Its wonderful to know at a glance which luggage is mine, instead of watching the rolling line up of black luggage on the luggage go round. Most luggage ends up dirty and beaten from all the travel, so a set that is good to go, and easy to replace is a great idea. I...
Published on December 13, 2010 by Deborah

1.0 out of 5 stars Disapointment
I paid extra for overnight so I could have for my trip. When I unpacked I was so disapointed, it is so cheap,even the stiching is crooked. It is very thin material over plastic and thin plastic lining. I just hope it withstands my vacation.
Published on June 29, 2011 by Amazon Customer

‹ Previous | 19 10 1131 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Travels well., June 13, 2014
It has gone to Ecuador and the Galápagos Islands. Came through all the handlers just fine and it is easily spotted on the luggage carousel! Arrived quickly and was worth getting. Love it

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Disappointed...., June 6, 2014
On our first trip to Florida, the bag basically fell apart.... the stitching fell apart and the handle was about to fall off. You get what you pay for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fiance absolutely loves them., June 4, 2014
Brandon (Southern California) - See all my reviews
These look a lot better in person, and bigger. The quality is higher than expected for the price and we're happy with the sizes.

If I remember, we will update this after we use them some.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice, May 31, 2014
The product was just as we expected and we liked to use it. We are satisfied with the product :)

5.0 out of 5 stars A very good buy for the price., May 31, 2014
This is a gift for a high school graduate. I appreciate the design for a classy young traveler. This is a quality product for a bargain cost.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, May 25, 2014
My girlfriend loves this luggage, and I do too. It is beautiful, and she feels like a princess when she uses it. She looks like a movie star. As her designated pack mule, I like its durability. It is very easy to spot on the conveyor at the airport. It is lightweight (before she packs). We did spray it with Scotchgard to protect it from the elements.

2.0 out of 5 stars very disappointed, May 24, 2014
I purchased the in 2012 for vacation and used them for 2 years in 2014 one of the wheels on large bag broke while on vacation, now i'm going to check if the wheels are under the 5 year limited warranty.

4.0 out of 5 stars Rockland Luggage, May 15, 2014
This luggage is well made and easily recognizable when on the airport conveyor belt! The only downside is that the zipper tags fell off because they weren't clamped shut all the way when they came from the manufacturer.

3.0 out of 5 stars It was okay, May 10, 2014
Excellent baggage set. Lots of room, very spacious and even comes with security. Definitely would recommend this bag to other buyers

5.0 out of 5 stars I will use these for a long time, April 26, 2014
I bought these so I could move all my clothes from Wisconsin to Texas. I love them and you can fit so much in them. Now im going to use them for my vacation to California!!

‹ Previous | 19 10 1131 | Next ›