Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Rockland Luggage 4 Piece Luggage Set, Black Plaid, One Size
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Drowners Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

Size: One Size|Color: Blackcross|Change

on June 3, 2013
I wanted luggage that would stand out among all the boring, black & navy bags one sees at the airport baggage claims. And this does! Got compliments from someone who's husband picked up the wrong bag for her as hers looked like everyone elses! Although it's not made as sturdy as I would've liked, one gets what they pay for.
My main complaints is: wheels aren't sturdy enough and if you really have some weight to it, the bags won't stand up on their own either. They tip forward so one always has to hang on to them. The back side, or the side that the handle goes thru is very flimsy. Just the material, nothing solid. Which I fixed with cutting some cardboard and inserting between the handle and the outside material.
All in all, I'm happy with purchase. As I said, price was right and with the luggage being tossed, dropped and who knows what else, I wasn't going to spend a fortune on something that might get tore up the first time out!
on March 20, 2012
Perfect example of " you get what you pay for" I purchased this item and returned it immediately. The largest suitcase had a broken zipper, and appeared used. I assumed it was possibly just a display . But when I opened the rest of the luggage the smallest one was broken and they were ALL dirty and another broken zipper. I was extremely upset, but I decided to exchange it for another set in hopes that the second one would be new. I was wrong. Cheap, broken, dirty, used, what a waste of my money! I'm leaving for vacation tomorrow and I would feel safer packing my belongings in a glad bag. DO NOT BUY THIS!The one positive this i can say it the shipping is surprisingly fast. Ha what a difference that makes.
on February 11, 2011
Had a foot break off the largest suitcase on our first trip with it so now it doesn't stand up on it's own which makes it pretty worthless now. It also had an inch and a half slit/tear in the material so that won't hold up for long. They are not meant for flying obviously! I give it one star for looks, it was easy to find my broken suitcase at the airport! Pretty Sad!
on April 6, 2013
We bought two sets of this luggage for our spring trip and gave them to the kids as a Christmas present. They were thrilled with the absolute cuteness and space in the set. Unfortunately, the wheel broke and frame bent on our first trip and now the biggest piece is unusable on the zebra print. I can't figure out how to contact the company for a return or even to see if I can purchase just that one piece. So disappointed!
on November 17, 2012
I received this luggage yesterday and when I unpacked it, it had a STRONG chemical smell. So strong that it gave me a headache almost immediately. Inside the package, was a note that said chemicals were used that didn't meet the California proposition and could cause cancer & reproductive problems. Made in China. It is already being sent back.
on November 27, 2011
LOVE LOVE LOVE this luggage! It works great for me. I bought it 2 years ago and I haven't had any problems with it so far. There isn't any tearing and no problems with the zippers (And I'm a cram packer). The only issue I've had is some darkening on the fabric from MANY uses at MANY airports. (And they were not gentle.) I have traveled a LOT the last couple of years and this luggage has always done it's job. I highly recommend it.
on November 21, 2011
Arrived quick. The luggage passed the durability test with my first use of them on a vacation. They are nice and sturdy. It was also very easy to find my luggage on the carousel at the airport. Loving them!!! :)
on October 27, 2011
I bought the rockland luggage for my daughter she loves giraffes! I was very skeptical about the purchase because of the reviews I read but this luggage is perfect she used the larger one recently and I used the second largest. I went away for 7 days and I had enough room to pack for that trip plus some of my husbands clothes and regulators( we are divers and didn't want to pay the $75.00 for it being over 50 lbs so we moved stuff out of our other bag into this one and it worked perfectly very happy with purchase and it is always spotted once out of plane!
THanks amazon your prices were the lowest I had found on the web and I looked for two days!
on April 22, 2013
It is beautiful to look at but this is the cheapest made luggage ever and the rivets on the bottoms are all rusty. I am very displeased with this item..I have not even heard back from the sewller to fix the issue. HOW DO YOU SEND RUSTY PRODUCTS ?????
on January 3, 2014
My husband and I got this luggage set as a wedding gift and used it on our international honeymoon. The bags were big and as heavy as I pack, we got all of our week's worth of necessities into them and still brought back souvenirs! The wheels worked perfectly and made getting from one end of the airport to the other very easy. There was a mad dash from one clogged Jamaican security checkpoint to the other, and the zebra pattern made our luggage quick to spot, and we were the first in line for everything else. One of the locks was broken, but they're flimsy as it is and we'd already bought replacements. We got so many compliments, and they're super cute.