Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Blue October Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Made in Italy Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

on January 14, 2013
I ordered these bags because currently all of my make up is living in my bathroom drawers and I can't find anything when I need it. The bags arrived really quickly, they were dispatched the day I put in the order and arrived 2 days later. I'm over the moon with how good quality they are for the price (I paid $18.13 for them in black). They are sturdy, with a fabric outer but it's a hard shell, so I can be confident that none of my makeup will get damaged. They have little metal feet so can live on the floor quite safely, and the grab handle on the top seems to be solidly mounted. Inside they are identical, with plenty of little compartments and a wipe clean lining, which is smart, I know how yucky makeup bags can get, so this seems well thought out. Both have a small mirror attached by velcro, which is very handy. They both come with an adjustable carry strap. They also have a padlock, this is the only thing I'm not overly impressed with, it's pretty flimsy to be honest. But overall they are everything I was looking for, and an absolute bargain.
on November 2, 2011
I was really concerned about the quality before ordering based off of one person's very negative feedback. She must have received a lemon because I found them to be made well. They are sturdy with no defects. My only comment is that there is not enough organizational compartments inside of them.
on December 18, 2012
i ordered this along with the luggage set. i dont use these 2 as often as the small bag that came with the luggage only because i can fit the equivalent of stuff into that one bag as opposed to these 2. If i were taking car trips as opposed to flying though i would absolutely pack these guys. i like them because they're sturdy, the hard-ish shell of the cases protects whats inside quite well. i'm not saying your big guy could sit on it and all would be well, but they'll hold their own in a trunk of luggage. i get compliments everywhere i take a piece of this set. i've had it over a year now with average use (probably between 7-10 trips) and so far no complaints or faults with the construction or quality.
on January 24, 2011
Quality and size of the two bags are perfect for weekend travel or cosmetics for longer trips. Washable and feel strong. The colors are good and fun. Delivery was as agreed.
on December 5, 2012
I bought these for my wife and she has them packed full of all sorts of stuff. We travel with them frequently and it keeps from filling up our shared bag of clothes with all of her make-up and the like.
on January 28, 2014
The tag on the Luggage has a warranty and I will be calling them about this. When I received my luggage I instantly loved it, it was a perfect weekend travel bag for hair and makeup paraphernalia. As soon as I opened the first one up I noticed that the material inside was coming apart. Had I received an undamaged product this would be a 4 star rating, but I am a little more than appalled by a company that backs their craftsmanship sending out damaged products, should have been caught on inspection. Probably will not be buying any more Rockland Luggage products.
on November 5, 2012
I wanted a small bag that I could keep packed with items that I always need on travel. The small one I keep packed with the basic have to have things for any trip. The larger one I keep packed with things I may need for longer trips or business trips. It makes it so much easier to pack without forgetting anything.
on February 11, 2015
I have the 4 piece black and white polka dot luggage set and I love that set. I recently started a dental hygiene program where one of our professors recommended these bags to store our ultrasonic scaling machines, cords, etc. and I was happy to find that I could use the extra bag with the rest of my luggage. However, the first set I ordered came with extremely crooked stitching around the front of the large bag, misplaced feet on the small bag, and a crooked, off-center logo on the large bag. So, I ordered a replacement (which is super easy thanks to my Prime membership).
While waiting for my replacement set, I have heard that many of my classmates have had the same experience in ordering these bags; that most of the bags are poorly constructed with crooked/visible/loose seams. When the second set arrived today, I was anxious to open it and see that Amazon has my back on quality control. I was disappointed to find that the replacement set is even worse than the first! What is going on with these bags? I just want a set that matches the quality of my luggage and will efficiently carry my instruments!
on November 3, 2015
These are the coolest looking make up bags. They definitely hold my make up and brushes and they are extremely durable. I took them to Orlando this summer and I felt so sheik when I pulled them out of my suitcase. Yes, they are a bit pricey as far as make up bags go. I am so glad that I purchased them.

Okay, one thing I will say, there is a pocket inside where the mirror is, but it's so loose that nothing stays in the pocket.
on July 10, 2013
1. The colors were right on point
2. The measurements seemed a little off. I bought it to fit a few larger make up sets but after purchasing it couldn't fit most of them
3. Wished the separating compartments could close
4. The thread on the bad has already started to come loose.
I wish I didn't purchase the bag but I think it would be great for others looking to travel with a lot less items.