Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Rockland 4 Piece Luggage Set
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on December 26, 2012
I got my sister this set for Christmas for when she goes off to college. And they are very sturdy and harder than I thought it would be which is good because my sister is rough with things. And the design is perfect. It looks exactly how it looks in the picture. Overall it is an amazing product and I would advise you to get it!
on December 11, 2012
Great price for quantity, stylish and light weight. I've only used it twice for internationals flight and its still looks new
on December 5, 2013
The large piece lasted one trip to Texas from California before the wheel completely cracked and would not roll. The medium piece lasted 4 uses and did the same thing. The whole set costs 86.00 and they have a warranty that you have to pay them 40 dollars for the handling charge and they do not pay the shipping back. :( You get what you pay for.
on February 11, 2016
I read SO many reviews on this and other luggage sets. This is the conclusion I came to. It doesn't matter if you pay less or pay more, luggage will break at some point, esp if you are traveling a lot. I saw reviews on expensive luggage where folks were complaining about the quality and I saw reviews on this luggage that said the same thing. So I opted to get this one. I like the print. I was very pleased when I received it. It doesn't smell like some folks said it did. Someone had said that this luggage was small. I didn't find it to be small. The large one is the same size as my previous luggage. If you want a huge piece of luggage, it is not with this set, but the large one is a good decent size. I do own a much larger one that I bought separately but prefer the sizes of these. I would recommend it and just don't expect it to hold up if you travel very frequently. Not sure what you should get if you do travel frequently.
on September 14, 2015
While this is very pleasing to the eye, it's not very durable. The largest piece is already torn. Also the sizing is off, the large one looks medium and the small one is very tiny. Overall I wasn't pleased.
review image
on February 6, 2016
Absolutely loveee these! Great price for a whole set! Came to the front door in a large box and packaged well. I receive complements on the cheetah print pattern all the time. I use the smallest size bag frequently as a night or weekend bag if I'm going out of town for a day or two and it fits everything I need. Wheels and handles work just fine. Durable and the suitcases have made it through many airports!! These are a must have!
on October 9, 2013
I loooove my cheetah luggage! Perfect sizes and super cute!! It shipped sooner than I had expected! Was impressed with the entire order!
on August 20, 2013
I love all the pockets. The construction appears to be sturdy. Will be making a couple of trips later this year so will know then how well it all travels, but love the versatilitly.
on December 12, 2013
Very nice set-strong handles and wheels-nice price too.
I did some comparisons and this was the highest rated by buyers
and users of it.
on November 5, 2012
Great quality and super cute! Can't wait to use this next week when we travel. It's already packed and ready to go!