Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on December 26, 2012
I got my sister this set for Christmas for when she goes off to college. And they are very sturdy and harder than I thought it would be which is good because my sister is rough with things. And the design is perfect. It looks exactly how it looks in the picture. Overall it is an amazing product and I would advise you to get it!
0Comment42 of 43 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 11, 2012
Great price for quantity, stylish and light weight. I've only used it twice for internationals flight and its still looks new
0Comment34 of 35 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 5, 2013
The large piece lasted one trip to Texas from California before the wheel completely cracked and would not roll. The medium piece lasted 4 uses and did the same thing. The whole set costs 86.00 and they have a warranty that you have to pay them 40 dollars for the handling charge and they do not pay the shipping back. :( You get what you pay for.
11 comment20 of 21 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 20, 2013
I love all the pockets. The construction appears to be sturdy. Will be making a couple of trips later this year so will know then how well it all travels, but love the versatilitly.
on December 12, 2013
Very nice set-strong handles and wheels-nice price too.
I did some comparisons and this was the highest rated by buyers
and users of it.
on October 9, 2013
I loooove my cheetah luggage! Perfect sizes and super cute!! It shipped sooner than I had expected! Was impressed with the entire order!
on November 5, 2012
Great quality and super cute! Can't wait to use this next week when we travel. It's already packed and ready to go!
11 comment20 of 24 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 12, 2013
Nice set for the price. She likes the color and the larger size. Wears nicely for the price. Not cheap material like some for same $$.
on January 14, 2014
We just got this luggage in so it's still early but my sister loves it, It was her Christmas present! My daughter was jealous when it came in because it has such nice appeal. My sister has already used it and so far no complaints! It seems durable but only time will tell.
on January 14, 2014
I was very hesitant about ordering these due to other posts about the hideous smell of the luggage. I just took mine out of the plastic, and to my pleasant surprise there is no smell at all. What a relief!! Very cute set for a great price!!