5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!!!
Published 19 months ago by Evette

2.0 out of 5 stars Bob Belvedere
Published 16 months ago by bob

2.0 out of 5 stars Bob Belvedere, August 5, 2013
I purchased the set of luggage and at first was impressd by the ease of getting them around however the large bag fell down three short steps ands now has a pushed in corner and a cracked corner also. I contacted amazon they gave me the number of the company, I called and was directed to customer service they refused to replace or repair telling me that the spliting and pushed in corner was not part of the guarantee. Would not purchase these again they are not very durable and if you fly alot I could see these getting pretty banged up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!!!, May 13, 2013
I was expecting small luggage. What I got was nice large luggage. The gorgeous luggage arrived quickly, just in time for my trip to St. Thomas. I did not need to use the largest luggage for my trip. I checked the medium and carried the small luggage on the flight. I packed the medium luggage beyond capacity and did not go over the 50 lb limit to my surprise. The bright pink color made it easy for me to spot my luggage on the conveyor belt at baggage claim. The luggage was nice, spacious and durable. The four wheels makes it easy to roll. I absolutely love my luggage it is a great set at the right price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these!, August 31, 2013
I researched for affordable, hard-sided luggage for a few months. I love these since they stick out on the luggage belt at the airport, they are not real heavy at all and take a beating and have not had not any issues with them at all. have taken them on two international flights and few road trips and they work great!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as light as expected., January 5, 2013
I expected these to be lighter and stronger. I traveled only a couple times and one of the luggage got a cut about 3 inches long(7cm). I was disappointed to find much lighter luggage at the swap meet and for a much better price. The wheels are very nice; I like the color because it's pretty unique and easy to spot. It is NOT a high quality product.

1.0 out of 5 stars Looks good - inner zipper broke on 2nd trip., November 7, 2013
J P Shufelt (Dunwoody, GA, US) - See all my reviews
Unfortunately the interior zipper broke on my second trip. Won't buy this brand again. Reasonably sturdy for the money. Wheels work easily.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty blue luggage, December 13, 2012
Kindle Customer (Fairfax, Virginia) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Rockland Luggage 3 Piece Sonic Upright Set (Apparel)
Beautiful color and construction, a true baby blue. Only worrisome thing is the top handle, which looks rather flimsy for such a big bag.

4.0 out of 5 stars Hopeful it will last!, January 9, 2014
I live half way around the world. International travel is alway hard on luggage. So far this has held up. Good for lower end luggage.

1.0 out of 5 stars Another Chance Big MISTAKE, June 1, 2014
I ordered these for myself used them once and the handle broke off completly, I return them and was sent another set. And guess what another nightmare. And peices was popping off and braking off. I brought a luggage set 10 years ago and it's still in great condition but I want a new look and the new 360 wheels. But I will stick with my old one because these are junk. I want my money back NOW. Don't buy this trash

4.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, September 29, 2014
Great set for the money. Light weight and durable. The one thing I didn't think of when I ordered this set is that it opens like a clam shell. While this makes for more organized packing, it also requires a larger space to lay it open. For me in the end...this does not out weigh the positives.

5.0 out of 5 stars Durable, July 8, 2013
Well I've only used this luggage to go from Maryland to Washington State and finally to Tokyo but so far so good. The handles appear a little flimsy but they held up. All the wheels are fine as well.

Rockland Luggage 3 Piece Sonic Upright Set