Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Jessy Lanza Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on January 3, 2015
Large luggage piece could not survive American Airlines baggage handlers. Busted corner after only second flight on Jan. 2, 2015. Purchased on Nov. 17, 2014.
review image
11 comment|211 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 25, 2015
It was great up through the 30 day return period. The second time using with in 49 days, the medium size suitcase handle breaks on one side and the other side is about to break. Quite discouraging in the middle of a trip! Amazon has made it quite challenging to contact them about it. Not happy, and the purple color was SO much fun!
review image review image review image
0Comment|115 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 5, 2015
Horrible luggage...save your money! Took one flight, Salt Lake to Dallas, and already has a crack! Also add the bag smells inside and made everything inside my now cracked bag stink! I don't give out 1 star reviews, ever, you can look at my history, but what else can I say for a bag that can't make it one flight?
review image
on August 31, 2013
I researched for affordable, hard-sided luggage for a few months. I love these since they stick out on the luggage belt at the airport, they are not real heavy at all and take a beating and have not had not any issues with them at all. have taken them on two international flights and few road trips and they work great!
on August 5, 2013
I purchased the set of luggage and at first was impressd by the ease of getting them around however the large bag fell down three short steps ands now has a pushed in corner and a cracked corner also. I contacted amazon they gave me the number of the company, I called and was directed to customer service they refused to replace or repair telling me that the spliting and pushed in corner was not part of the guarantee. Would not purchase these again they are not very durable and if you fly alot I could see these getting pretty banged up.
11 comment|109 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 26, 2014
The colour is great but this package arrived with the following defects: 1)zipper tag broken, 2)middle size luggage had something rolling around inside, and 3)smallest luggage had 1 wheel that didn't touch the ground while the other 3 did.
on May 13, 2013
I was expecting small luggage. What I got was nice large luggage. The gorgeous luggage arrived quickly, just in time for my trip to St. Thomas. I did not need to use the largest luggage for my trip. I checked the medium and carried the small luggage on the flight. I packed the medium luggage beyond capacity and did not go over the 50 lb limit to my surprise. The bright pink color made it easy for me to spot my luggage on the conveyor belt at baggage claim. The luggage was nice, spacious and durable. The four wheels makes it easy to roll. I absolutely love my luggage it is a great set at the right price!
on January 5, 2013
I expected these to be lighter and stronger. I traveled only a couple times and one of the luggage got a cut about 3 inches long(7cm). I was disappointed to find much lighter luggage at the swap meet and for a much better price. The wheels are very nice; I like the color because it's pretty unique and easy to spot. It is NOT a high quality product.
on March 22, 2016
This is my second set of Rockland 3 PC Sonic ABS Upright Set. I received the first set about a year ago, and have traveled quite frequently. I have no complaints about this luggage – so I ordered a second set for our family vacation. I’m writing this review to help those questioners from the bad reviews below. I don’t have any bad smell or problems with wheels or constructions. The only problem I have is the handle on the year old luggage is a little loose – but nothing I don’t think we can fix ourselves. When you go to pick up your luggage you will always know which one is yours if you pick one of the colors I chose – like orange or yellow. Good luck fellow travelers – in my opinion, this is the best $100 luggage on the market.

If you found this review helpful, please click below! Thank you!

** Just came back from a cruise and this luggage was awesome! First it was great because it was easy to roll, but then storing in the actual cruise cabin was nice that we could nest the luggage in side each other saving space in our cabin - which is a necessity when you have 2 parents and 2 kids in the same cabin!**

**Update - 4/24 - returned yesterday from a trip to NYC. Luggage is still in prefect condition. Oh, and as I look above I forgot to mention how useful the inside pockets are. Pockets are on either side of the middle flap which allows you to separate one side of clothes from another. My husband can both use one suitcase and separate our clothes with this option. The inside is a cute grey with white polka . I received compliments from my family members on my luggage. They were amazed when I said I got a set of 3 for $100)!***

*** 5/21 Sent the kids on a week getaway to Great Wolf with the Grandparents using this luggage. The Grandparents liked it so much, they are buying a set themselves. They really like how easy they are to pull and the hard outer shell! Easy enough for seniors and kids to pull. I can't tell you how awesome this luggage is - DON'T LISTEN TO BAD REVIEWS.!!
on November 29, 2014
Horrible horrible horrible chemical/petroleum smell. Have aired/sunned for 3 days and nights, febreezed twice, washed with soap and water, and no relief. The smell is so strong and rubs off even on skin-- would ruin clothes. Do NOT buy.