Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Rockland Luggage 2 Piece Upright Luggage Set
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on June 16, 2013
The luggage went to Fl. From NY and back got a couple of small scratches
Then off to Venice had a mile walk on cobble stones and the wheels were wonderful! I actually pushed 4 suitcases at once paved roads were easy cobble stones a bit tricky but I did it.
Then to London again they held up great.
From London they were supposed to get on a train to Paris but we missed it so across the channel by car Jammed in.
Then a home flight to NY
The luggage remained intact with a few small scratches and every where we went they were noticed (really people were pointing) got lots of complements as well.
on April 21, 2015
I have the Pink Vegas Rockland Luggage set that my husband bought me. I love it! It's lightweight and super cute. My favorite thing is that it is so easy to find in the airport or even while your on the plane and watching them load/unload luggage I can always spot it out the window. I get a lot of compliments and questions when I'm using it. Another great thing is it's super easy to clean. For some reason cats love to lay on my luggage and I use to have to use a lint brush to clean my luggage but now I can just wipe it down with a damp cloth and I'm ready to go. My set has gotten a few black smudges but they came off really easy with a magic eraser. The carry on size fits inside the big one for easy storage. Inside they have zipper pouch in the middle and another zipper pocket on the left side. You can also unzip the whole left side and fit things in there. I use the left side mostly for my dirty clothes to keep them separate from my clean clothes. They roll very easy and I like the handles. Overall I love it!
review image review image review image
33 comments|34 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 6, 2014
This is the second set purchased for a grandchild. The first one received rave reviews from oldest granddaughter from her travels in Europe. Needed a birthday and grade school graduation gift for 11 year old and decided to get her a set, too. She will be using it this summer and feels very grown up with this one. Wanted one that was not "childish but had some color. Smaller case is easy for her to move, larger one a bit too large. May purchase another case in between the sizes.
I am now thinking of getting a set for myself as well. Like luggage that is easy to spot, easy to move and sturdy. This seems to fit the bill.
on May 16, 2013
This luggage is really pretty. I bought it for my daughter for an anticipated trip overseas and she loves it. The spinners worked perfectly and both pieces are quite a big larger than I thought they would be. It was packaged very well so no scratches upon arrival. It also has a protective sheet of thin plactic all over. It's a bit hard to get off but once you do you can really appreciate the design. Overall, very pleased.
on July 16, 2015
Bought this for my daughter she travels back and forth cross country for school and she loves them. Delivery was speedy(ordered Tuesday morning, arrived Thrusday afternoon) and great quality when arrived. The suite cases are bigger then what they appear. Both sides sunk in so lots of room. The carry on is great too. Would totally recommend this luggage.
review image
on September 16, 2013
Very sturdy material; wheels works great; and super light weight! There is more room in the luggage than you would think. The plastic on the outside wasn't removed, making the first trip virtually scratch-less! I would recommend them to anyone!
on April 21, 2015
My previous Rockland suitcase lasted several years with lots of use - I fly at least once a month for work - so I went with them again. Originally I was unsure about getting a hard-sided suitcase because sometimes I shop and need to cram extra things in. This style really surprised me with how much room it offers and how well it flexes for squishing when I've been over indulgent. This Departures design is super cute - get lots of compliments - and makes it very easy to pick out my suitcase at baggage claim. The wheels on this one are sooooooooo much nicer than my previous Rockland - they have kicked it up a notch. Rolls like a dream - I can spin it in circles, which makes me giggle for some reason. The quality is fabulous - it's easy to roll on all four wheels or tilted.
I've started taking more 2 day trips for work and have tried to become a carry-on instead of checked bag person. The little one is crazy perfect!!! It looks so small, but it holds so much and easily fits in the overhead. I can fit up to 3 days of business attire in one side and all my shoes/toiletries in the zip up side. Before I got this I tried a bag that is like a fold-over hanging bag on wheels. It cost almost as much as both of these bags together. It doesn't hold as much as the Rockland and it's so wide that I can't roll it down the aisle of the plane when I carry on. This little Rockland rolls down the aisle like a dream so I can carry my Starbucks and get to my seat without a problem.
My only small complaint is that when I first got them they had a strong plastic/rubber smell. I left them open and put in a few scented dryer sheets for a few days and the smell went away. I have a very sensitive nose so it might not bother you - just make sure you open the box and air them out before your first trip.
I've used both of them a few times now and can't be happier!!! Totally recommend.
on May 27, 2013
This is an exceptional product. I would recommend this product to anyone. There is nothing i dislike about this product. It is everything I need.
on January 21, 2014
most excellent product, so happy my international luggage set, makes me stand out from the crowd AAA+++ cheers Summerland, Bay of Islands Aotearoa NZ.
on July 17, 2013
Just as described, shipping was awesome, durable, cute and roomy, reseaonably priced, Will recommed to anyone looling for suitcases. Thank you