5.0 out of 5 stars Attractive, durable, cheap
The suitcase is everything I was looking for: carry-on size, cheap, attractive, durable (so far, anyway; I've used it only twice). Also, the suitcase is quite lightweight and rolls smoothly on its 4 wheels. Overall, the suitcase feels remarkable sturdy for the price I paid ($69, I think).
Published on January 5, 2012 by Bakemann

3.0 out of 5 stars Dimensions are wrong!
Product description says 9x13x20, but the actual size is 10x13x22, which is too big for international carry-on. So disappointed! It's otherwise perfect, light, sturdy, good wheels, good lining. Sadly, I'm sending it back.
Published 22 months ago by Ellenok

5.0 out of 5 stars Attractive, durable, cheap, January 5, 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars Dimensions are wrong!, February 8, 2013
Ellenok "ellenok" (Barrington, RI United States) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Great carry on!, November 25, 2011
This review is from: Rockland 20 Inch Polycarbonate Carry On (Apparel)
Took this carry on luggage, on a four day trip. I had plenty of room. I love the fact that is stands out and is easy to spot.

4.0 out of 5 stars Rockland Luggage, December 2, 2011
This review is from: Rockland 20 Inch Polycarbonate Carry On (Apparel)
No more dumb bows on suit cases to identify my bag. This fabulous case stands out anywhere.
It has sections inside which keep small things together. The wheels are sturdy.
Another product from Amazon which I haven't seen anywhere else and delivered ealier than suggested.
Thanks Amazon

5.0 out of 5 stars Great find!, January 22, 2012
Nana2Syl (Naples, FL USA) - See all my reviews
I bought this adorable bright colored suitcase in the purple for part of my six-year-old granddaughter's Christmas. Everyone in my office wanted the suitcase when they saw me unwrap it, including me!! The suitcase fits in overhead unless it's a small plane and then they may have to put it under the plane in luggage area. My daughter reports the suitcase made it's first trip wonderfully. The lining inside is very cute -- pink and white polka-dotted fabric. My daughter's only concern is how the lining will hold up as it seems very thin and not very durable. But, so far, so good. People actually stopped her in the airport to ask where she got this little suitcase also!! Buy this and be the ENVY of everyone on the plane! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love IT, April 23, 2012
This is an amazing Product !!! I absolutely love it !!! I do recommend that you don't check this bag or any bag made similar to this baggage carrier and baggage claim isn't to nice to the print. I checked mine and it got pretty dirty :(.

1.0 out of 5 stars Defective, Returned Items Resold as New -- DO NOT BUY, January 6, 2013
This review is from: Rockland 20 Inch Polycarbonate Carry On (Apparel)
We bought 2 of these suitcases for our kids (ages 6 and 8) for Christmas; we chose this model because it is lightweight, has spinner wheels, has distinctive patterned exteriors that our kids think is fun, is still of a decent size, and has multiple handle positions that can adjust to be easily pulled by both kids and adults. When we opened the first suitcase, we found that the manufacturers tag was not attached and was simply lying loose in the box. We also noticed that the plastic protective coating that is supposed to be removed after purchase was already removed in all but a few places. When we opened the case, we found that one of the straps that are supposed to hold the clothes in the side of the case was not properly attached (this strap is critical because the suitcase is a 'clamshell' style, opening in the middle with 2 equal halves to fill with clothes rather than opening on an end -- without the strap, the clothes simply fall out when the suitcase is opened). Clearly this case had been purchased by someone else, returned as defective, and simply put back in a box and resold as new. We then opened the second suitcase; it had the plastic protective coating half-removed and one of the manufacturers' tags removed and lying loose in the box. When we tried to use the suitcase, we found that the handle was loose and wiggly, and would not lock in the lower position, which is exactly the position needed to pull the suitcase by an 8-year old. Thus, out of 2 suitcases with different patterns, both had been returned as defective and resold as new. Thus, both of these suitcases are being returned -- again. This is too bad: the rest of the suitcase seems to be of excellent construction and would have fit the bill perfectly. It's a shame that this sleazy retailer elected to resell defective merchandise as new, ruining what otherwise would have been a good product and a good purchasing experience.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love - Love, April 25, 2012
I purchased this piece at the Philadelphia airport this past weekend. And I had to have it, reminded me so much of the Peter Max Hearts series. Fantastic 4 wheel rollers, great graphics, and so lightweight!

I immediately unpacked my satchel and packed all of it into one side of this carrier, and had room on the other for the now empty satchel and my laptop.

Now I am a 40-something gal, and wheeling this through the airport caused some heads to turn, but I absolutely love it! It is bright, beautiful and fun! So much better than a boring old black carrier with a yellow ribbon tied on so I know which one is mine!

5.0 out of 5 stars Funky, January 12, 2012
Arrived quickly. Love the fun colors yet versatile. The inside lining has several compartments, more than more of the poly luggage I've looked at. Not a big pink person (interior). This is so lightweight for the airport and if you did have to check it and pay, can get more inside for the weight limitations (instead of paying for the weight of the case and not able to put so much in).

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful design, rolls easily. Great for children., January 19, 2012
Lynn C (Northern California) - See all my reviews
This is a beautiful piece of luggage. The perfect size roll-on for my granddaughter. The print is bright and colorful, appropriate for a young lady, but not too juvenile either. This luggage packs well and holds everything she needs for a trip to Grandma's.