Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

on February 24, 2015
I love my book bag its the perfect size. Im a college student and my mager requires me to have a lot of electronics, cameras laptops and cords and it has room for all of it only thing is i wish the pockets on the side where bigger its hard to get my water bottles to stay in
review image
on January 14, 2013
This is the perfect bag for those heavy backpacks our kids carry these days. My daughter is ten and loves this bag. I love the quality and the fact that it does not tip over like so many others when full.
on August 10, 2013
I use this bag to haul my computer and books back and forth to work. Decided to use it as "my second bag" while flying and it fit under the seat in front of me. Carried it as a backpack through the airport.
on August 4, 2013
My daughter was in the fourth grade when I ordered this for her. She was able to fit lots of books in it..and more! She always got many compliments about it.
on April 19, 2012
bought it new and had it for a month now
not bad
nice shape
easy to carry
good looking
overall quality is good
on August 16, 2015
hello
the bag came with a broken handle. The out of the box and pull the handle was broken. Don't buy it!!

I did not heed the comments on the article and I spend the same, I get broken.
review image review image
on April 10, 2016
I got this for my 13 year old daughter in 7th grade who is always having to lug so much stuff to and from school. I love that it has so many compartments so she has room for her folders, drawing supplies, makeup bag and anything else she needs. It's very durable and I really like that it has a plastic bottom that comes up a few inches on the backpack because it keeps it from getting scuffed! Putting it in and out of the car alone can scratch it all up especially if it's full and heavy. The plastic bottom is a lifesaver! The backpack wouldn't last nearly as long as it does without it. I ended up buying a 2nd one for my other daughter because we liked it so much. Telescopic handle works great and backpack straps easily tuck into the sewn in pockets for them so they don't get caught in the wheels. The first one we bought lasted a year and a half of every day harsh use at school. These are awesome backpacks and are the largest I could find that actually holds a 3" binder and a ton more! This backpack is perfect for middle school and high school students who have to lug a ton of stuff back and forth from school.
on August 10, 2015
Bought for my 9 year old grand daughter. 1st week of school the black trim around the handle broke on one side where the screws attach the upper & lower halves. I was able to repair with a longer screw. There was no way to contact the vendor to order a replacement cover & we didn't have time to wait on another & go thru the return process. Hope everything else will last. Other than that, it appears to be an OK bag.
on August 30, 2015
I bought it for our 8yr old 3rd grader and she loves it. Mega pockets, the wheels go up and down stairs with no problem. It's big enough for all her books, plus lunchbox, giant water bottle and a light weight jacket too! It's getting dinged up from the stairs but the hard plastic is totally taking it. no other rolling backpack had the hard plastic like this one and the wheels are on the side so it pulls easily.
A previous review complained about the zippers breaking. Only one pull tab came of put it went back on easily then I squished the opening closed with pliers, so not a big deal there.
on August 7, 2015
This bag has kept my laptop safe now for three years, and I use it almost every single day, hauling it back and forth to work. It goes up steps, gets thrown into the back seat of my car, is dragged over pavement, grass, curbs, whatever. It's still rolling, all straps intact, handle still sturdy. I have stuffed this thing to the gills without issue. It has plenty of compartments -- padded laptop compartment inside the main compartment, plus a section with plenty of room for books and "stuff." It also has a sizable zipper compartment with two smaller zipper compartments on the front, and sections that will hold a water bottle and a telescoped umbrella on the sides. It works great, plus it's cute as all get-out! One of the best purchases I've ever made.