Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Melvins Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on June 17, 2012
I had read all the reviews of this set after I ordered it. I ordered 2 of them, the Zebra print and the Camouflage print. I was becoming very nervous based on the reports of the seams and zippers being broken. However, when this set arrived I was very impressed. The only defect I noticed was minor fraying on the strap of the largest piece. I trimmed with scissors and now it looks perfect. I rolled them around the house and didn't see any issues with the wheels. I took out and tested each individual piece as this is a purchase for our upcoming trip in 2 weeks from AZ to TX and another trip at the end of July from AZ to NY. I packed the middle piece with my son's medical supplies weighing 40 pounds. It still rolled nicely after being packed. Also, I noticed on the other reviews that there were complaints about the luggage standing after being packed. I didn't have this problem, the luggage stood perfectly on both tile and carpet. I packed heavier items towards the wheels and the lighter items towards the top strap. The little tote bags that came with set are large compared to what I have seen. My son has played with his quite a bit in the last 24 hours. Opening and closing it and filling it to the top and emptying it. So far there haven't been any issues with a broken zipper or seam. Based on other items that I have seen in the stores, this is a great value. I have seen comparable items in the store for $99 for just the largest piece. I haven't yet put these through an airport test. As I stated we don't leave for 2 weeks. If I find that these pieces don't hold up, I will be sure to add an update.

There are a few cons that I noticed. The locks that come with the set are cheap and chinsy. I would recommend buying separate locks if you need them. *****Major Con for Zebra set**** The coloring is definitely off. It is not a lime green outline. It is certainly more of a neon yellow. This didn't bother me as I will need something that sticks out at the airport. However, if you are someone that is looking to match something else with this set it will be difficult, if not impossible.

Overall, I would say this is a great set for the price. If you are looking for something that is top of line, I wouldn't recommend this. However, if you are looking for something that is affordable and decent, I would highly recommend this set.
11 comment|87 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 20, 2012
So far so good on this luggage set. The price wasn't astronomical like some other brands of luggage so I picked the set up for some basic traveling for work and an upcoming vacation. I've used all the sizes at least once so far and I have a few notes:

1. The included lock isn't TSA certified so they are useless
2. The zipper to expand the capacity by a few inches is positioned so that you are pulling them instead of the other zipper to open the suit cases. A minor gripe but it annoys me every time to try to open the suit case and end up expanding it.
3. I am right handed and I feel like whenever I put the cases down to open them they are always backward and the flap ends up opening toward me instead of away. Again a dumb gripe but it happens every time to me.
4. When filled to capacity the two smallest cases fall forward and the two larger cases totter.
5. The extending handles could be built out of sturdier stuff. They work fine and have yet to fail me but they aren't the sturdiest kit.

So for the price they aren't bad. If you are a serious traveler look elsewhere but those of us with occasional use will be happy.
0Comment|90 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 19, 2012
It is a nice set for the price. The build is good. The entire set held up well for a long trip to Asia with multiple airline connections. The carryon fits nicely in the overhead bin.
on October 1, 2015
Not as strong as I'd hoped. It has no support on the inside to the back where there's uusually a board or something solid for support just pure material which makes the luggage look and feel very fickle and cheap. The zippers are very weak as well. Will do for round town trips but won't take the pressure of overseas travel. It would rip to peices especially with how harsh they handle luggages at the airport.
review image review image review image
on September 29, 2011
Set meet all requirements. However, small piece cannot stand on its own. It keeps falling down and does not roll properly. Can be used it you are willing to hold with handle.
on October 28, 2013
We bought this luggage for a trip to the Caribbean; it broke on first use. The handles are cheap and broke the first time we used the set. The fabric is also not durable and torn on the first use. Luckily we are able to return this product as it was a waste of money. We have been using hand me down luggage for years without a problem which speak to how cheap this luggage is to break on the first time! Its too bad, it is decently priced and looks nice but the quality is very poor.
on June 10, 2012
I have been using Amazon to buy products for over 7 years. This is the first bad quality and cheap item I buy from them. I am in the middle of a trip and the bags are not holding up. A few of the things that have happened thus far:
* Plastic reinforced edges coming off.
* Walls of the bags are not sturdy. They bend with the weight of the interior content.
* Handle is stuck and will no longer extend.
* Thread coming off in virtually all locations of the bags.

I have to return home in a few days and am worried this bag will not hold for the return trip. If you ask me, the ideal price for this set would be $29.99. I wish I could return it and get my money back.
on February 7, 2015
I love my luggage and I was a little surprise because I forgot that I choose the color black because I was wanting to change up from choosing that color all the time but I am truly happy with it.
Victory
review image
on May 29, 2013
We bought this for our overseas trip. It handled all the abuse by the airplane and airport baggage handlers and the wheels remained steady. Now to test for another trip.
on October 11, 2011
I seen a few reviews complaining about falling over and quality. Of course, they were the minority and not the majority. I will say what a great product and a great price. I am very happy with my purchase. You will not be disappointed with this product.