Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Rockland 2 Piece Luggage Set
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on February 28, 2015
The luggage stated it was 21". I measured and it is only 18". Small and poorly constructed. The one on the left is a true 20" that I purchased at Target. Highly disappointed, but I guess ya get what ya pay for!
review image review image
44 comments|179 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 4, 2015
Hi I have just purchased this suitcase . The product dimension as advertised is supposed to be 8.5 x 21X 14 inches . But when it arrived, it's smaller than advertised . I have attached the actual dimension . I am very disappointed .
on January 24, 2015
Yup it's small and so is the bag that comes with it but it looks cool as hell. You gotta get the duffle bag to go with it. Its cheap like back pack material and pretty flimsy but it's really affordable.
review image review image review image
on August 7, 2014
Hello,
I bought these bags for a month long trip I took July 2014.
In all, these bags were taken on 4 road trips, 5 flights, one train ride, and were crammed to the brim every day for a full month.

On multiple occasions the rolling luggage was dragged around town with me, once at full running speed for about two miles.
I flipped it over a few times then, and while the front did get scuffed from being dragged along concrete the wheels did not break.

The Personal bag saw heavy use as I utilized it as a messenger bag in between destinations.
I kept my laptop, lunch, medication, and many other things inside the bag. Roughly 8 lbs worth, every day for 8-12 hours. It was with me each day in San Francisco and most days while in New York, it survived but the stitch that holds the strap to the bag started to come undone. I left San Francisco on the 12th and by the time I was in New York on the 20th it was visibly coming undone. However, I did not have the means to repair it and couldn't find a simple needle with thread in the big apple so I just kept wearing it. It held for the whole trip, despite the abuse I gave it.

The only complaints I have are that the pull-out handle has two lengths and when boarding on a plane I like to use the shorter length and sometimes it wouldn't lock in on the first try, but it would always lock in on the second.
Also, I ordered these 4 days before my trip and it took so long to get to me (amazon prime free 2-day) that I was 5 hours out from my flight and still had no bags! I had to drive to the FedEx Facility in my town early in the morning and pick it up from them, but thats not the bags fault!

Be sure to order a week or more in advance so you don't have shipping problems!
Those two complaints aside, this is the best value for money luggage I have seen anywhere.

I chose the Brown luggage and it looks so much nicer in person. It has nice earth tones and I received many compliments on them, and the people that asked me where I got them were in a shock when I told them $37.99 from Amazon!

Now that I am home from my trip I plan on repairing the personal bag and holding on to these for as long as possible.
I am very happy with this purchase and would recommend this based off of my own experience.
on June 9, 2015
My daughter is 8 and absolutely LOVED this set.. Perfect size for her.. We went on a week long trip and everything fit!!!
on August 22, 2013
Light weight looks good perfect for over night or long weekends. I use the small bag for my dog stuff who has to travel with me.

6/2/2015 hate it now. The stitching has came loose and it is falling apart. I have been trying to contact the mfg Fox Luggage for a few weeks now and it has been horrible!!! This has a 5 yr warranty and I have only had it for 2 yrs. The mfg Fox Luggage does not have a customer service phone, you have to email them through their email. I waited 2 wks after first email and sent another email with the pictures attached. I got a response of we did not get your first email send pictures. I had just sent pictures that was the email they responded so I responded to this email and sent pictures again. A week later nothing, I called their corporate office some goober Edward answered and said I had to go through the customer service email and I explained it is not working. I said this is the corporate office there should be someone there I can speak with and he said no. I asked for his last name and he hung up. I googled the CEO Wayne Wang called back for him and got his voice mail. So lets see if the CEO actually takes care of his customers. So sad!!!
review image review image
on February 11, 2016
The suitcase feels and looks inexpensive but not really cheap, it is a good deal for the price. The colors are vibrant, easy to spot in a crowded airport and suitable for young kids. The material has a nice texture to it. The size (including wheels) is 13”x21”, a true carry-on for most airlines at their stricter moments. The handle bars are metal and the top is plastic, it remains flushed to the suitcase when hidden. The suitcase is not a 360 spinner but handles very well. The top front pocket is tiny, barely enough for your folded boarding pass and IDs. The bottom front pocket has a bit more space, probably enough for a book, mp3 player or handheld media device and ear buds. The inside contains a single mesh pocket and thin lining, due to the maximized space there is minimized side protection, so I would not check in this bag (expecting it to come out in one piece). The amount of clothes you can fit in the suitcase will depend on what you like to wear, I would say 3 days’ worth of sweaters, jeans and boots, but 7 of spring dresses and sandals.

The matching bag is of a decent size, about 13”x11”, and can fit on the handle of the suitcase. It will probably hold a couple water bottles and snacks, a small pad/book, and my regular purse inside. It also has 2 outer zippered pockets and 1 pocket (no zipper), for easy access to smaller things or papers.
review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image
on March 12, 2013
After one trip the zipper jammed. Product has a 5 year warranty but you must pay a $40 handling fee to process the return.
Very poor quality.
on April 15, 2016
This was an adorable set, but unfortunately it has to go back. The smell has barely dissipated over the course of two weeks! In addition, upon opening this set, it has a warning that this product contains chemicals known to cause cancer or birth defects or reproductive harm. Had this been posted in the description, I would NOT have purchased this product for my children in the first place. Buyer beware if you are sensitive to chemical smells and worried about adverse affects on your health.
review image review image review image
on October 9, 2015
This bag is smaller than listed online. I was going to return but my daughter asked if she could keep it. This will be perfect for her. I took a picture of the bag I need to replace next to this one. The suitcase has two pockets in the front that will serve will for easy to grab items. My iPad fits in the lower pocket with room to spare. The small bag will be great for her sleepovers at friends houses. It's a little on the cheap side but will work will with light use. It reminds me of a diaper bag. It does not have pockets on the inside but three pockets on the outside. The owl design is adorable as well. It's an okay bag but just not what I was looking for.