Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it CaseLangVeirs Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on December 15, 2011
I had forgotten our old luggage was destroyed by the airlines on our last trip (I think the airplane itself must have run over it) until we pulled the bags out to inspect them before our upcomming vacation. It was VERY EXPENSIVE and they claimed it had a lifetime warranty. When we called to have it repaired/replaced, it seems it was covered by everything BUT the airlines ... lol. It was the last minnute and we needed something FAST.

The quality of this luggage was impressive for a quick pick up $100.00 4 pc set. It comes with the largest bag that the airlines will now accept without charging extra for oversize, 1 large and 1 medium bag that can be checked and a small carry on. The carry on could be considerably larger and still qualify but with the other 3 it is enough to hold a few overnight items should your luggage get lost/late arrival.

It took the airlines beating and still looks new after 4 flights and 2 connectors. We love this set so far and time will tell how much abuse it will take. We do travel frequently and if it falls apart I will update on how long it lasted. Even if we have to replace this luggage due to wear it was still an incredible value for the money. WE HIGHLY RECOMEND THIS PRODUCT !!!
11 comment|64 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 26, 2011
I purchased this set of luggage in July for my annual trip to San Diego Comic Con.

I travel for work and my previous set of luggage died.

My wife and I were able to pack all the clothes we needed for the two of us in the next to largest size case. We checked the largest bag empty so that we could ship back toys and swag we picked up at SDCC. I've also used this luggage on a few trips since and it has worked like a charm.

Pros:

Good looking and easy to spot coming off the conveyor. Not your standard black/red/dark blue cases.

Large wheels roll smoothly.

Semi-regid shell with expandable zipper.

Fairly lightweight and smooth action on the handle.

Cons:

Durability? It's an affordable set so I don't expect it to last forever. None of my zippers or seems have ripped so far but I could see that possibly being an issue down the road.

For the price of one "high end" piece of luggage you can have this entire, great looking set. I recommend it highly.
on May 27, 2015
I haven't made my trip yet, reviewing the product over the way it looks. Pictures are taken from product of the box. Color black and Red (true to color) bright beautiful. Although it look strong in pictures, they dont feel strong, Im referring to the zipper. Im a little consern for my trip witch is over seas. I will update went I get back. Looks strong for road trips, no dought, but air... Im refering to the 2 larges pieces, 30" and 26. I not so sure that zipper could hold if you over fill the luggage. The little one is very small as you can see on my pictures 18". Hope this help others!
review image review image review image review image review image review image
on July 3, 2011
I have used this luggage on two different trips via plane. It is holding up well so far, except the zippers don't seem to be of top quality. Getting four good looking pieces of luggage for this price was a great deal. I believe it will hold up for some years to come.
on July 7, 2015
I got them the last week, for my road trip that is in this week, when I was packing I noticed that the zipper has a hole and Also the zippers doesn't look strong enough like another I have. so I don't recommend it, they are cheap, but it's not a good deal .
review image review image
on August 8, 2013
I bought this luggage set for my recent travel overseas. I am full satisfied with this set. My wife loves them and I received a lot of compliments from my friends regarding this luggage set. I intend to purchase another set for my next travel overseas. I would highly recommend this luggage set to anybody who does care about his money and does not want to waste his money on bad quality luggage.
on January 16, 2012
The bag is about a year old now... the wheel is broken and the sides are cracking exposing the inside. If you travel regularly (using the airlines) this is not for you
on August 24, 2011
The fabric looks sturdy, plenty of room inside, and it does expand. I also like that it's wheels are burried, but on my first trip, it got absolutely crushed on the corner. The other thing is that it does not have a side handle. It seems like not a big deal, but the luggage is tall, and is really difficult to maneuver without it.
on February 29, 2016
We waited too long to contact Amazon for a return. After one trip this set was popping at the seams, looked years old, and dented. The set is very attractive upon arrival and I was very excited to use it. I feel like it holds whatever you're packing very well. However, the zippers are not good quality, the wheels look years old after one round of travel, strings and seams are busting out everywhere, and the single, most irritating, deal-breaking feature (or lack of) is a handle on the side. Try packing the largest size completely full and loading into a car without an extra handle to grab the side. You can't!! It's so aggravating. We could have spent just a little less and gotten a much nicer quality set. Please don't be fooled by the appearance.
on May 20, 2014
This luggage is easy to find on the carousel but we have only used it about 5 times and the carry handle (not the retractable one) broke off on the medium size bag while lifting it. Very disappointing for pieces we thought were better quality than that.