Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on May 11, 2014
These filters fit just right in my Mr. Coffee 5 cup machine. They filter well and clean up is easy. It's hard to find smaller size filters locally, but Walmart has these at only $1.44 for a 200 pack.
on November 14, 2015
I'm so new to using filters, I didn't even know they come in sizes. The first ones I bought were for a much bigger coffee maker (versus my 4-cup pot), and they folded in on themselves and let some grounds get loose. So glad I found these Brew Rite filters on Amazon. I'm also grateful to the shoppers who answered my posted question about how best to get the filters to separate from one another. For me, the solution has been to push up on the bottom so the top filter separates.

One thing that worried me was that filters would cut down on the flavor of the coffee. Happily, that didn't happen. Only thing missing after switching from a gold filter to the paper filter is that annoying sediment in the bottom of the cup.
on December 6, 2014
A review for coffee filters? I know, seems a bit odd. I was just so pleased because I almost purchased another brand for the same price but only 100 filters. These are just as good at half the price. I have a hard time finding these in local stores since they fit my very small coffee maker.
on March 18, 2016
I got these thinking I'd have trouble finding them locally, but I did and will be getting those from now on. 4 stars because they can be a little tricky to separate - and yeah most filters are, but I'm tired of wetting my fingers every time. I've only had one collapse, though, and that's good.
on March 10, 2008
It's tough to find filters for 4 cup coffee makers with out special orders. This item filled the bill '4 cup strainer'.
on February 20, 2016
These are the perfect filters to fit my 4 cup Mr. Coffee coffeemaker that I just purchased recently. I can usually get them locally, but as I was purchasing the actual coffeemaker from Amazon, I decided it would be just as easy to order these filters at the same time. That way, I'd be ready to make coffee as soon as everything was delivered.

They fit my coffeemaker perfectly, make a great cup of coffee, and definitely do not let any grounds get through into my coffee. They don't fall apart once wet, and are easy to dump out of the filter holder and start over to make a fresh cup of coffee. The Brew Rite filters have always been my go-to brand, and I'm happy to say they will continue to be, based on how well they work and how economical they are.

I'd definitely recommend these filters if you have a coffeemaker that uses this size and style.
TOP 500 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon January 31, 2015
My local supermarket never has 4-Cup coffee filters in stock, so I bought these despite costing slightly more than what I'm used to paying for 200 4-Cup filters in the stores. They're perfectly fine quality wise though, and do cost less per pot than the overpriced 100-Count box of "Mr. Coffee" Filters. I'm happy with them.
on March 7, 2014
Living in SE KS is not very convenient. Enter Amazon. This company rarely disappoints. Not only do they have the products, brands I need, but they are at a competitive or less expensive price. The plus factor. I do not have to load and unload my car with all of these products. I am single and on a fixed income. Many of the products are not even at the same store. That means multiple stops and more gas. This really is a deal breaker for me. Thank you!
on July 13, 2015
the coffee maker I bought came with a permanent filter that I don't like it lets to much of the coffee grounds thro so I got these brew rite filters they do a wonderful job of filtering the coffee im very happy with them
on March 6, 2015
. .be bought much cheaper elsewhere. The 8-12 cup filters fit my 4 cup brewer just right. The discription says for 4 cup brewers but the actual package says for 8-12 cup. 4 cup filters are hard to find but these fit fine and can be bought for less than half the price anywhere.
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse