Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on March 17, 2011
At 6'5" and 353 pounds, finding comfortable shoes is a challenge at times, especially dress shoes.
I have always found Rockport shoes to be comfortable and stylish. These Oxfords are no exception. I took them out of the box, put them on, and then wore them for the next eight hours, with five of those standing up. At the end of the day, my knees and feet were just fine. No pain at all.
Not only comfortable, these shoes look great. Good for a professional setting, church, or other event requiring dressy clothes. I like how they aren't super shiny so they look like plastic.
Great job on these shoes Rockport, and I highly recommend them to the other big guys out there.
on February 8, 2012
I recently received the Almartin Wingtip Oxford by Rockport and am very happy with my purchase. As always, Amazon Prime did a fantastic job of packaging and shipping my order quickly, and I have received numerous compliments around the office on the color and style of these shoes. Perhaps most importantly, the shoes are quit comfortable (as Rockports tend to be) which is VERY hard to find in a dress shoe. These shoes look fantastic with both a suit as well as a pair of dress pants and a polo. The only caution I would provide is they seem to run a half size big of your general sneaker size.
on May 3, 2010
I really enjoy these shoes for the style and comfort. I have gotten numerous compliments on them and would recommend them to others. The only thing I haven't liked about them is that if you do not have the laces tied as tight as possible, the back of the heel will move around a lot, causing me blisters at the rim near the top of the shoe.
on November 30, 2011
These shoes look nice and have good leather finish and durability. They are however a bit stiff in the beginning and require several days breaking in period after which they seem to be fine. It is true to size in my case (9.5) but just a bit narrower than what you would expect for a D width. They also have synthetic fabric lining by Adidas (good quality nevertheless but I expected leather linig since the descibtion was not very clear) which makes them perfect for wear in cold weather (along with good thickness of the sole, but not too thick). All in all, it is a good shoe but probably not worth $100. Get it if you can get for $60-70 and you will be happy with your purchase!
on October 28, 2010
I ordered and received these shoes in black. The uppers are not quite as dressy as my other wingtips, but once I put them on, the immediate comfort more than made up for the less dressy uppers. By far, the most comfortable shoes I've purchased, without having to purchase orthotics for them! My only criticism is that they don't shine much, however you try to polish them.
on November 4, 2014
In my younger days I went for style and good looks in my shoes at the expense of my poor feet. Now, I sometimes need some comfort to go with the looks. These Rockport Almartin are my choice for those days when I plan do some walking or standing for awhile. They go well as a dress shoe with a suit and my feet love the comfort soles and wide size. I have other nicer, expensive shoes that I wear but they are not as comfortable as these. My only complaint is I like a good shine on my shoes and these do not provide a great shine. Good and acceptable for dress but not the shine I like. But, I wear them with my suits and they look good. I'm on my second pair so if you want comfort and style, get a pair.
on November 30, 2013
Some reviewers said it ran a little narrow, so I ordered XW instead of W for my son. He couldn't believe how good they feel, as well as the great look. He doesn't wear dress shoes often, but he said the Almartin is the most comfortable he's worn.
VINE VOICEon November 6, 2011
Similar in features to its equally stylish cousin the Alpenhorn Oxford, the Almartin Oxford offers all the same benefits any daily commuter should appreciate. Stylish, durable, and as comfortable as your favorite tennis shoes, the Almartin has held up to this commuter's daily march where more expensive, leather-soled shoes have been shown to shred. If only I had found it years ago, I could have saved myself hundreds on shoes that couldn't withstand the daily grind. To have stumbled on to it now is a pleasant surprise.
on September 2, 2015
I bought this pair of shoes about a year ago with heavy usage in the office. I have used them internationally. The wide width is enough for my feet but I have found other pairs which do fit better. They polish well and need a good polishing about once a month. After a year, the soles have held up well.
on December 30, 2014
The shoes are very good, however, they run toward the narrow side. My husband has a wide foot, but does not wear a wide-sized shoe. He could get these on with thin socks, but not thicker ones. As feet swell throughout the day (naturally, they all do as we walk on them) the shoes would have become far too tight for comfort. This is something we'll have to go to the store to purchase.