5.0 out of 5 stars Really Big Shoe
Published on December 27, 2012 by James Littlefield

I have three pair of tie Rockport shoes all are 12W and all fit exactly the same. This pair pair fit as if they were a size larger.
Published 4 months ago by H. Boudreaux

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Big Shoe, December 27, 2012
This review is from: Rockport Men's BL Moc Slip-On Casual Loafer (Shoes)
This is one heck of a good shoe! Mine is the Dark brown 12EEE. Rockport Men's BL Moc Slip On Casual Moccasin Fit is excellent. Break in was a about a day. I am a big guy and the cushioning is better than expected. NYC walk all day comfy. The Dark Brown arrived darker than the photo, luckily more to my liking. The pebble texture is also finer than the photo. The result is an ever so slightly different look, but never the less very attractive. Perhaps even a touch dressier than the look in the photo, but by no means confuse this with a dress shoe. Casual/Business Casual. Not dress. Perfect with khakis, chinos, cords or jeans. Wish i could get one of the other colors in 12EEE.

Best internet shoe in a long time. I have these a couple of months now and am extremely satisfied.

5.0 out of 5 stars These shoes "Rock"port, September 2, 2012
In the last few years, it seems that the only shoes that actually fit me comfortably are Rockports......in fact, they are not only comfortable, but durable and stylish. Primarily made of leather, they are also stitched at the toe [most shoes today are glued there], making them last even longer. Great shoe at a great price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleased, as usual (GerryB, 73, Virginia), August 23, 2012
This is my third pair of Rockport Mocs in about 8 or 9 years. I can't seem to wear them out, however, as they get scuffed or 'wrinkled' like me, I tend to move them from 'dress-up' to 'leisure' and eventually to 'work and play'. They essentially are an all-around shoe for me. My oldest pair had been worn so much the sole was becoming dangerously slick and I can't afford to fall, so they had to be scrapped and a replacement pair purchased. Doubtless, there will be another need when my #2 pair needs replacement and I hope the Mocs are still available, I'd be lost without them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable casual shoes, October 24, 2012
My shoes came sooner than I thought they would. I opened the box and examines what was cleanly a well made pair of shoes. I immediately triedthem on and a smile filled my face. Most times I have to break in my shoes, but I wore them that day, all day and my feet were happy. I'm at the point in my life where happiness is a comfortable pair. of shoe. Listen: I have suffered with bad feet all my life, and now that I'm a diabetic, taking care of my feet is VERY important. This is my third pair of Rockports. They look good, they feel good. NUFF SAID.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable shoes!, October 10, 2011
Purchased these for my husband who is very hard to fit (high arches!), so was very
anxious about the purchase especially over the internet. He loves them and says
they are the most comfortable shoes he's ever had.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the money, August 18, 2013
January 2, 2014 Update:
Still happy with my purchase six months later.

Original Purchase Date: July 4, 2013
This is my second pair of Rockports, they cost a little more than I usually spend on shoes, but its worth it for me. Very comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect~~~Awesome, November 28, 2014
I come from China,and bought this shoes for my Dad,he like it so much, the size fit as expected.and only 5 days received it, super fast!

1.0 out of 5 stars Rockport Men's BL Moc Slip-On Casual Loafer, Dark Tan, 12 W US, October 8, 2014
I paid $20.00 UPS to send them back. This company doesn't not pay for return shipping. I ordered a new pair at 11.5w and the same thing too loose of a fit and the sole are very unstable. They fit like a very cheap pair of shoes with no support.

4.0 out of 5 stars perfect shoes, August 14, 2013
Bough for my dad as a present. And it works! Comfortable and well-suit.
The leather feels soft and smooth. Strongly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars SATISFIED, August 2, 2013
Very comfortable shoes,I have another pair brown in color and I'm very happy with these shoes. Tried other brands but wasn't satisfied with them.

Rockport Men's BL Moc Slip-On Casual Loafer