Facility Spring Cleaning BDD_MSW16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on August 23, 2012
This is my third pair of Rockport Mocs in about 8 or 9 years. I can't seem to wear them out, however, as they get scuffed or 'wrinkled' like me, I tend to move them from 'dress-up' to 'leisure' and eventually to 'work and play'. They essentially are an all-around shoe for me. My oldest pair had been worn so much the sole was becoming dangerously slick and I can't afford to fall, so they had to be scrapped and a replacement pair purchased. Doubtless, there will be another need when my #2 pair needs replacement and I hope the Mocs are still available, I'd be lost without them.
on December 27, 2012
This is one heck of a good shoe! Mine is the Dark brown 12EEE. Rockport Men's BL Moc Slip On Casual Moccasin Fit is excellent. Break in was a about a day. I am a big guy and the cushioning is better than expected. NYC walk all day comfy. The Dark Brown arrived darker than the photo, luckily more to my liking. The pebble texture is also finer than the photo. The result is an ever so slightly different look, but never the less very attractive. Perhaps even a touch dressier than the look in the photo, but by no means confuse this with a dress shoe. Casual/Business Casual. Not dress. Perfect with khakis, chinos, cords or jeans. Wish i could get one of the other colors in 12EEE.

Best internet shoe in a long time. I have these a couple of months now and am extremely satisfied.
on September 2, 2012
In the last few years, it seems that the only shoes that actually fit me comfortably are Rockports......in fact, they are not only comfortable, but durable and stylish. Primarily made of leather, they are also stitched at the toe [most shoes today are glued there], making them last even longer. Great shoe at a great price.
on October 10, 2011
Purchased these for my husband who is very hard to fit (high arches!), so was very
anxious about the purchase especially over the internet. He loves them and says
they are the most comfortable shoes he's ever had.
on October 24, 2012
My shoes came sooner than I thought they would. I opened the box and examines what was cleanly a well made pair of shoes. I immediately triedthem on and a smile filled my face. Most times I have to break in my shoes, but I wore them that day, all day and my feet were happy. I'm at the point in my life where happiness is a comfortable pair. of shoe. Listen: I have suffered with bad feet all my life, and now that I'm a diabetic, taking care of my feet is VERY important. This is my third pair of Rockports. They look good, they feel good. NUFF SAID.
on November 28, 2014
I come from China,and bought this shoes for my Dad,he like it so much, the size fit as expected.and only 5 days received it, super fast!
review image
on April 8, 2015
I'm buying these to replace basically the same Rockport shoes that are 5-6 years old that I have been wearing nearly every day in that time. The old ones held up so excellently and are so comfortable that I wanted Rockports just like them. Granted, I polish my shoes so the leather is in like new condition. The soles have just started to wear unevenly. These deliver as expected. Perfect fit right off, quality rubber sole and leather upper. Quite comfortable. Only difference is that the upper isn't sewn to the sole like my current pair, I'm wondering if that might shorten its life at all. That's why I give it a 4 instead of 5 stars. For the price, I'm very happy. Rockport is a top quality shoe and I highly recommend them to anyone shopping for the same style. I'll be a loyal customer as long as they continue to make shoes like these.
on July 22, 2013
I always hesitate to buy shoes without trying them on. However Amazon's return plan makes it mostly painless if there's a poor fit or quality issue.

For most shoes I need to take out the factory insole and add an aftermarket insole having more arch support. I may ultimately add an aftermarket insole with this shoe. However, I was able to wear this shoe out of the box for two days without any discomfort. I appreciate the well stiched oil tanned leather. It will be a durable semi dressy pair of shoes to wear with kakhis and jeans. The Rockport BL Moc compares favorably with shoes costing much more.
on June 25, 2013
These are really good shoes. Every pair of Rockport's I have owned have lasted a long time, and I put my shoes through a lot of abuse. These look and feel good. The only recommendation that I have, is if you have a large/wide foot, then order them a size wider than you think you need. For me, the length was perfect, but it was too tight in the beginning. After a month of wearing them, the leather finally loosened up some, and did not cramp my feet. Other than that, I have had no complaints.
on May 1, 2014
Left shoe was very nice. Right shoe however, terrible. Dye lot was not even close. Shoe appeared to have been worn, As a pair they were not even close. Looked like a new shoe and an old shoe. Quality control got an F on this exam. Rerturned. Not up to usual Amazon quality..