5.0 out of 5 stars Comfort and Support
Published on April 17, 2011 by David McGee

2.0 out of 5 stars rockport mens moc toe oxford
I do a lot of walking in my job I switch between nunn bush and rockports. this particular shoe was very uncomfortable and made my feet hurt had to discontinue wearing after 2 weeks
Published 19 months ago by TG

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfort and Support, April 17, 2011
This review is from: Rockport Men's Banni Mocc-Toe Rugged Oxford (Apparel)
I have long been a fan of Rockport and received these as a Christmas present. The shoes fit perfectly from the first time on my feet. But as a teacher who is on my feet much of the day, I also need shoes that provide support for my weak arches as well. The BanniMoc shoes did just that. After wearing them four or five days a week for the past three months, I can state that these shoes certainly provide all the comfort and support that I need. On top of that, they still look good in a casual dress sort of style. That is why I have just placed an order for a second pair in black.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty comfortable, not much break in needed, June 15, 2011
This review is from: Rockport Men's Banni Mocc-Toe Rugged Oxford (Apparel)
I find these nicely straddle the line between a more casual shoe and a more formal shoe and can be worn with both jeans and formal trousers without looking too out of place with either.

They seem to be holding up fairly well after 6 months of reasonably solid use with only minor wear and tear visible.

The worst thing about them are the terrible laces supplied as standard. Even using decent knots they still manage to unravel themselves frequently or lose tension, just replace the laces with something better to save yourself the annoyance.

5.0 out of 5 stars Supportive, casual shoe, October 4, 2012
Jon (Maryland, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Rockport Men's Banni Mocc-Toe Rugged Oxford (Apparel)
Tried these on in a store and immediately felt comfort. In fact, all the Rockport shoes I tried on stood out as generally more comfortable than other brands. However, I bought from Amazon because I needed an extra wide size (3E). After buying shoes for years that never fit right or caused discomfort, I finally have a brand I can come home to. Quality built and stylish. I added a supportive insert for my collapsing arch, which fits nicely inside (men's size 11.5-13):

I mostly wear these with casual slacks to work and also with jeans when going out. Had these for two months and walking with them has never presented a problem, like some more expensive shoes I've purchased. One last note is that I usually buy size 14 sneakers for needed room inside. With this shoe, I went down to size 13 and opted for the 3E extra wide. Fits like a dream.

2.0 out of 5 stars rockport mens moc toe oxford, February 20, 2013
TG (PHOENIX, AZ USA) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars OTHER ROCKPORT NUMBER 1, February 20, 2013
JUST ARRIVED YESTERDAY MORNING AND MY 76 YEARS OLD FEET DON'T WANT TO STOP WALKING ON IT. IS LIKE I OWNED THIS SHOES FOR MANY MONTHS.FITS PERFECT IN SIZE AND WIDTH, LOOKS AND ARE WELL MADE WITH GOOD MATERIALS ( MY OPINION AS AN OLD SHOE MANUFACTURER ) AND THE PRICE IS BETTER THAN OTHER PLACES.
THANK YOU AMAZON!! ( ONE MORE TIME )

4.0 out of 5 stars Good shoes, November 2, 2013
My husband really likes these shoes. They are comfortable and look great! They work well with khakis and with jeans.

1.0 out of 5 stars Laces coming apart after one week, October 3, 2013
This review is from: Rockport Men's Banni Mocc-Toe Rugged Oxford (Apparel)
The laces started coming apart and broke after one week. And although they are the correct size, these rockports have a very sloppy fit and feel.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable Shoes that also look nice, September 15, 2013
Needed a pair of comfortable shoes for a vacation cruise that would look good on the boat but would be comfortable on the long on shore excursions. This shoe meet all my needs

5.0 out of 5 stars great shoe, September 2, 2013
This is my second pair of Rockport Banni Mocs. They run about 1/2 size larger than other shoes I wear. I wear them to work every day. They are very comfortable and well made shoes.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, June 26, 2013
G. Hetzel (Orange County, CA) - See all my reviews
I have wide feet, so I ordered the wide size, which fits my foot extremely well. These shoes are very comfortable, up there with my Ecco shoes, but not made quite as well as the Ecco.
The quality of shoes made in China, which these are, can't compare to shoes like Ecco, which are made in Europe, or the older Rockports, but for the price these seem to be well made. Time will tell regarding the durability. The material seems to be high quality for this price point shoe. If these shoes hold up in the wear department I would definitely purchase another pair.

Rate and Discover Movies