5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful shoes- too narrow.
5 stars because they are beautiful shoes. They're just too narrow for my husband (Christmas gift) though I thought I had ordered them wide enough. I have reordered another pair of Rockports for him in a slightly different style and 2E. I hope he likes the new ones better.
Published 13 months ago by Su-Z-Q

1.0 out of 5 stars It's an accident
I don't know what happened with the seller, but actually it's a big mistake. The picture of this shoe for color Vicuna Suede is long long away from it really comes out. The shoes I want is as the pictures show, but finally I got a totally different one. Unacceptably!
Published 17 months ago by CNWOLF

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful shoes- too narrow., December 26, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars I wear size nine, March 19, 2014
The shoes are run one size bigger than expected. I bought a size 9 and they were to large, I returned them for an 8 1/2 and they were to large but I didn't return them because I dropped something on the top of the shoe and it left a stain about the size of a small button. I ordered another pair size 8 and they fit perfectly. I'm happy with softness of the shoe. Lionel

4.0 out of 5 stars Not the right picture!, July 23, 2013
This review is from: Rockport Men's Bennett Lane 2 Eye Tie Slip-On (Apparel)
The pictured shoe seems to be this one: Rockport Men's Roc Sports Lite Toe Oxford
This looks like a nice low cut driving shoe, but not what I wanted. Back it goes!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, October 21, 2013
I got eight pairs of Rockport loafers. I love everyone. You should know that some will fit your standard foot size, while others may need to be a half size small. If you see a pair you really love, then buy one in your regular size and one that is a half size smaller. Then just return the pair that doesn't fit

1.0 out of 5 stars It's an accident, August 19, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable., September 26, 2013
R. Jaeger (New Jersey, United States) - See all my reviews
Extremely comfortable. No break in, highly recommended. They do run big, so you may want to order a half size smaller

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome shoes, December 1, 2013
Fit as expected, look great, and feel comfortable. I'm a big fan. They have a hint of orange to the red, but I'm not complaining because they go great with jeans, either way.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice shoes, August 18, 2013
As expected,Rockport never let me down,it fits me well,and very comfortable,I will get some more,fat man needs to choose larger size or wider。

5.0 out of 5 stars It can't get any more comfortable than that!, October 29, 2014
Very comfortable shoes, and very good quality. All Rockport shoes I've bought had kept me happy for years, and this one looks very promising. Also the design allows the shoe to be used either with formal clothes or with jeans. This was a great buy.

3.0 out of 5 stars it's ok but a little bit hurt of the back, October 10, 2014
I brought it for myhusband with normal size. The size is ok. but there is one issue on the right shoe, there is something really hard and hurt his right foot. i'm afraid there is on 3 I can give.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›