5.0 out of 5 stars Rockport Mens Cape Noble 2 Venetian Loafer
I do not often take the time to offer a review, but I am so impressed with these shoes I have to boast how great they feel. I have a wide foot and have a very difficult time finding shoes that fit, These are the most comfortable shoes I have every owned, they feel better than house slippers and have a dress casual look.
Published 22 months ago by James M. Dovin

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the best leather, questionable quality!
I expected these shoes to be of better (softer) quality. I have two pairs of Rockport loafers (made a few years ago) and their leather is much better, soft and excellent quality. These just seem to be made of either fake or really bad leather.
Published 12 months ago by MomandDadofTwoSmurfs

5.0 out of 5 stars Rockport Mens Cape Noble 2 Venetian Loafer, April 23, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the best leather, questionable quality!, February 11, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable shoe and good looking, May 3, 2013
Bought these for my husband to replace a similar shoe that had worn out. He thinks they're great. Likes them so much he's not wearing them for everyday, just for good.

5.0 out of 5 stars My husbands new favorite shoes, February 7, 2014
These fit him like a glove and are very comfortable and well made. The color is nice with most clothes he wears, as it is a darker brown. He would recommend these to any man looking for a comfortable everyday shoe.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good comfortable shoes, February 6, 2014
The shoes are quite good and comfortable just as most Rockports.
But the thread is white so it does not look very good. With the sale
price, it is a good buy. I won't pay regular price to buy this shoes.

5.0 out of 5 stars why did i buy it, January 24, 2014
comfy, economical, can wear with or without socks. everyday/everywhere/every weather shoe. size array very attractive. If this shoe doesn't fit you well, i don't know what will.

4.0 out of 5 stars Rockport Cape Noble 2 Brown Venetian Loafers, June 3, 2014
Very comfortable! The fit and feel is definitely more like a slipper, but they are great for work. The W width is a little wide in the heel for me, but I usually have that issue with most W shoes. The leather is probably soft enough that I could have ordered a regular D width, but I am happy with these. Nice looking loafers. I didn't think they would look as good with dress slacks, but I have been very pleased.

4.0 out of 5 stars still new shoes but very happy with them as of now, January 31, 2014
The shoes are still new so I don't know how long they will last but they are very comfortable from the start. Quality seems great for the price. Very happy with them so far

2.0 out of 5 stars Fits great, but stitching starting to fray a lot, August 5, 2014
I ordered a 6.5 W and received them soon after, per Amazon Prime's consistently stellar shipping option. The shoes fit great, which was a relief, because I cannot find shoes at any brick-and-mortar stores small enough for my feet; in fact, this is probably the first pair that has really fit me in many years.

Which was why I was pretty disappointed when, about a month after purchase and regular wear about every other day, I noticed some stitching coming loose on the right shoe. It was almost imperceptible at first, but in the past month since then, it's become more frayed. I added a picture to show the severity of the fraying, now at just shy of two months since purchase.

The left shoe is starting to show a tiny bit of fraying around the same spot, but it's barely noticeable and not nearly as bad as the right shoe. Other than that, the rest of the materials have held up very well so far, although I haven't put them through anything more demanding than a day at a desk job.

If it weren't for the fraying, this would be a 5-star review - but paying $80+ dollars for a pair of shoes, I would expect all of the shoe to hold up better for what I'm using them for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well Made, May 27, 2014
My husband will only buy Rockports because every other shoe he tries, splits across the soles and wears out quickly. These are casual and comfortable, and the leather is thick yet soft.

Rockport Men's Bennett Lane 2 Venetian Loafer