Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on April 6, 2015
These are the worst shoes I have ever owned. I have worn Rockports for years but will NEVER buy them again. They are terribly uncomfortable, so much that I hardly ever wore them. Today I wore them for an hour or so, as long as I could stand them, and one of the tassels fell off! As can be seen in the attached photo they look brand new because they are to uncomfortable to wear, yet they are falling apart. These are pure garbage and a real disappointment!

I will never buy or recommend Rockports again!!!

PS: I put one star because the review cannot be published without it.
review image
on March 9, 2015
The three stars are primarily for the attractive look of the shoes. However, my concern is that the price does not reflect the materials used to construct the shoes. For the price, $88.00 and the manufacturer, I expected a more substantive shoe. I felt as though the shoes would literally last a month or so before showing significant signs of wear based upon the materials used to construct these shoes. LOVED the look, but...? I returned them and will continue my search.
on October 29, 2014
I've never owned a pair of shoes that I couldn't wipe down with a damp cloth until I did so with this pair. Prior to packing up at a hotel to return home, I attempted to wipe dust and water spots from one of the shoes with a damp (not dripping) facecloth. I noticed the white facecloth turning darker where it touched shoe, and I noticed the shoe losing dark color finally exposing rust-colored leather. It was as though the stain that was used to make these shoes a burgundy color was water-based. Am going to return with hopes that my experience was unique.
on January 11, 2015
These were sooo shiny that they looked plastic.
I figured that they would look better / more natural after I wore them a few times.
Then I decided to polish them with some liquid shoe polish that I use all of the time on other shoes.
The color / finish actually disappeared / dissolved and they turned bright red - like Dorothy's shoes on the wizard of oz.
I would send them back, but I tossed all of the paperwork when I received them.
I have other Rockports that are fine, but these are terrible.
on June 20, 2014
I have purchased Rockport shoes for at least 35 years because of their comfort and craftsmanship. No break-in period is required. They always feel like you've enjoyed them many times prior, even when you wear them for the first time. These shoes always look good and require only minimal maintenance to retain their good-looking finish. Most importantly, however, is the comfort they provide to your feet, knees and back. I highly recommend any type of Rockport shoe style to anyone seeking comfort with quality.
on October 10, 2014
I ordered these shoes and when I got them they were too large. I have those feet that are a 10.5 or a 10 depending on the width. I had to send them back but could not have been more pleased with the support from Amazon and its staff. They have mailed my new size before I had theirs back in the Mail for return. THANK YOU AMAZON!!!
jHOUSTON
on June 1, 2015
oh my god.what happened.
it was first day to wear.
review image review image review image
on May 14, 2015
I purchased 8.5 W....which is my normal shoe size and they were too long SO I returned them and requested and received 8 W and they were too small so I don't know what's up with the sizing.....probably cut overseas?!?
I have purchased SEVERAL Rockport shoes Online over the past several years and the 8.5 W has ALWAYS been a good fit until these Tassled Loafers and NOW I am really disappointed. Disappointed that Rockport stopped making their other Tassled Loafers and replaced them with this one that seems to be hard to fit based on Forums I see related to this "Lite" version.
on May 23, 2015
Bought a pair of these Rockports and they are a REAL DISAPPOINTMENT. The sizing is wrong so the shoes in my size are too snug. The main problem though is that THE SHOES ARE UNLINED. The product information said nothing about this so I expected lined shoes. The inside of the unlined shoe is unfinished and very rough which makes the slightly small fit even more uncomfortable. I can't wear them for more than an hour without discomfort. I replaced them with a good pair of Allen Edmonds for more money but fitted in the store and will last much longer than the Rocks which I guess I'll donate to Goodwill.
on June 25, 2015
I'm a car salesman and needed to look professional, but I had to move like I was playing sports. BTW my knees no longer swell up anymore. That is the truth, I'm going to look for styles that aren't for 84 year old men.