5.0 out of 5 stars Comfort all the way
They are the most comfortable pair of shoes I've had in a long time. I'm on hard pavement, on my feet all day long and they wear and feel great.
Published 21 months ago by TW

3.0 out of 5 stars It's okay
too large
Published 2 months ago by ernesto porras

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfort all the way, October 6, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Passable at work, June 4, 2012
The Rockport Dressport series tends to feature sharp lloking shoes that are both light and comfortable to wear. They also tend to feature heels and undersides that remind one more of a comfortable tennis shoe than a dress shoe. I was forced to order these online after discovering that most Rockport stores almost never carry a decent supple of Wide sized shoes. It is important to know you shoe size prior to ordering online as it is always a pain to send things back. I made it a point to try on a few different pairs of Rockports, prior to ordering these from Amazon.

Contrary to what I read in a previous review, these were more than adequate for me to wear with a suit here at work. Having comfortable slip-ons that pass with suits is such a nice thing to have access to and for that reason I highly recommend these.

4.0 out of 5 stars comfort and style, December 10, 2012
these are comfortable, and dressy enough to wear with slacks. not quite ball room, or board room status, but more than good enough for the office, or traveling for business.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable shoes, March 4, 2014
I normally have a problem with shoes arriving too small. I ordered a half size larger with these. They ended up being a little large but they are comfortable. I will purchase some thicker socks than I normally wear and they should be fine.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, July 11, 2014
Like most Rockports, these are soft and comfortable. The are a little narrow for medium width.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazingly Comfortable, June 29, 2014
I never ever review clothing on Amazon, but these shoes are too amazing to not review.

Bottom line: I can walk around all day long at work and my feet feel like they've been propped up all day. They're like wearing really nice running shoes (but don't run in them!). They're very slick on the inside so my feet do slide around ever so very slightly (which is odd because I always wear a 12 but ordered an 11) but have not had any rubbing or issues at all with my feet.

I have very flat feet and at first, like most rockport shoes, I really felt the arch bump in the support--but that went away in a couple of days as it conformed to my feet.

They can be hard to take off using the other foot because the back of the heel on the bottom is tapered in so there's nothing to catch it on. I have to almost always use my hand to take them off.

These are pretty good looking shoes that are the ultimate in comfort--perfect for work and for casual occasions. They do just fine with jeans especially after you've worn off the initial shine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great working footwear with sports comfort and lightweight, June 26, 2014
Very light and comfortable.
Lighter than many running shoes out there and its leather! amazing!
Adiprene insole certainly absorbs more pressure than other insoles, not forgetting its midsole.

Easy slip in for easy wearing.

For ppl with slightly wider feet, do go for the wider option.

Great product. I immediately bought another pair

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shoe, June 20, 2014
Sanford A Mullet (Sarasota, Florida, US) - See all my reviews
This is a great shoe, better than others at twice the price. I should get another pair, same style, different color.

1.0 out of 5 stars Rockport was good before, June 6, 2014
I have had these shoes for 2-3 months and the sole is starting to separate in the heel where the different color rubber meets. Very disappointing. Rockport was a quality brand. I have an old pair that are several years old that these were to replace. The old ones are still sound minus the wear inside and out.Nothing broken. Rockport may have lost a customer.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe if you can find your size, June 6, 2014
I purchased this shoe because of the other positive reviews and I plan on a lot of walking in an upcoming trip to Europe. I normally purchase size 12 shoes since my feet are wide but I saw they offered an 11.5 W so I thought I would give them a try (also there was not a size 12 available in brown) since technically I am an 11.5W. I guess I should have gone 3E because when I am sitting down these shoes squeeze and hurt my feet. Very painful! They look great and when walking I can say that the sole is comfortable with no rubbing along the ankle. Unfortunately I think I will have to buy a different pair for Europe. If I hadn't thrown the box away I would be returning these for a larger size. This could easily be your 5 star shoe if you get the right size.

Rockport Men's DRSP Slip-On