Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on August 2, 2013
These are now my daily wear shoe now that they are broken in, a word to the wise when buying this or any other similar Rockport shoe, by the smallest size you can possibly squeeze your foot into, then grin and wear them for a week or so, you will end up with a shoe that fits perfectly for years, buy a comfortable size and they will soon stretch to a point where you feet wobble when you walk.

Real leather stretches a bit as opposed to the plastic uppers found in many similarly price shoes.
on January 6, 2014
I normally wear a size 12M but had to order 11.5M. This is a "very soft" yet sturdy quality leather. However, if you are a Rockport fan, you will notice that this shoe is not built like most Rockports. Perhaps due to the fact that it is a loafer, they fit a bit large even in a smaller size. As I said, I purchased the 11.5M, with my prescription orthotics inserted they fit just right.
Hopefully these don't stretch out over time and become too loose.

I repeat....it is best if you order this shoe an least 1 size smaller than you are used to getting. I'm telling you; I ordered four different colors from Amazon and 6pm in a size 12M and they were all way, way, way too large.
on June 13, 2014
I am a 9.5W and I bought these in that size. At first, it was a very tight fit, and I basically needed a crowbar to get into and out of these shoes. After about 2 weeks of daily wear, the shoes finally softened and now they are a pleasure to wear. I bought the burnt sienna, which runs a little more pink/orange than you would expect. This did not bother me, but I can see how it would be irritating to others. The shoes received many compliments and the color has just enough pop to catch the corner of your eye randomly when you're walking.
on October 13, 2013
The white Rockport loafers are comfortable & attractive. Even as my feet are wide, the wide size I ordered accents my wide feet! I should have ordered a 9 medium or an 81/2 wide. My feet are a 81/2 wide. But, most shoe styles come in medium only so a usually order a size up to accommodate my situation! I got to remember if a wide size is offered, I should order my normal size.
on November 29, 2013
It's perfect loafer for hot and somewhat cold weather.
It's very comfortable and easy to put on and off.
I only had it for few months but it's durable for chasing after kids and going shopping with family.
I recommend this shoes for men looking for casual and comfortable shoe.
Yes, you can also wear it without socks, and it feels great!
on September 7, 2014
These shoes are very comfortable. I bought 3 pairs in different colors. They are light and very comfortable and look great. I can wear them with a suit or jeans , great shoe. :) I would recommend them. I have 3 pairs.
on August 6, 2013
We commute by air each week so we are at the airport twice each week. Slip-on shoes had made going through security much faster. They are stylish, going with cargo pants and khaki dress pants. They fit well and are Rockport quality.
on August 12, 2013
I was a bit hesitant to buy shoes on line - but ended up buying these because I've owned Rockport's previously and knew my size. They fit great and look really nice. They're comfortable and are wearing nicely. No complaints.
on April 23, 2013
Looks and fees great - like walking on feathers - very stylish..Rockport always has a perfect fit to their shoes and even though very comfy they do not separate across the arch when walking.
on June 13, 2013
First off, I want to say these shoes are beautiful. They run a little big which is the only reason why I don't give them 5 stars, and they are very comfortable.