Published on May 20, 2012 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Passable business casual shoe
Has a shiny, almost patent-leather exterior, which doesn't work to well for the shoe (which is not designed as formal wear). Also, exterior was easily scraped, leaving an ugly scuff mark.
Published on November 26, 2012 by murtagh2

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shoes! Especially if you have sensitive feet or wear an orthotic!, May 20, 2012
Amazon Customer (State College, PA USA) - See all my reviews
I've been wearing these shoes for some time now. I have over pronation, not bad enough that the doctor wants to have molded orthotics, but I use the Dr. Scholls brand to provide some relief as I walk a lot. One of the best aspects of these shoes is that they fit very well, even with the orthotic. Some brands I need to order a wide to fit correctly, but the normal "D" (medium) size is A-ok on my foot.

Overall, very comfortable. I walk a lot throughout the day and have persnickety feet, I've found a new favorite brand! So far they are wearing very well. They did stretch a bit, but nothing I am concerned about. I have a few scratches on the leather already, but they still shine up well. The laces are also more durable than most I receive from off the shelf shoes. The bottoms are wearing very well too!

I bought two pair, (not the same models) but both are wearing consistently so I know this isn't a fluke. Good shoes, buy and enjoy!

4.0 out of 5 stars comfortable casual shoes, November 27, 2012
nice look and good fit. works with jeans or slacks for a comfortable day at the office or on the weekend around town.

4.0 out of 5 stars Feels like pillows on my feet, September 16, 2013
Subject line says it all.

The gloss was more than I was expecting.. But I'm over it. Good product for sure.

3.0 out of 5 stars Passable business casual shoe, November 26, 2012
murtagh2 (Falls Church, VA United States) - See all my reviews

2.0 out of 5 stars Too low durability, September 27, 2014
Dmitry (Menlo Park, CA, United States) - See all my reviews
8 months of wearing everyday and the sole has various large cracks (will not resist water anymore) and is inrepairable (I tried various shoe glues and seeing new cracks the next day). Just the rubber or whatever material has reached its life. $70 per 8 months that's $105 per year. More expensive shoes like ECCO's last longer and their amortized annual cost is lower.

In fact, this would be OK shoes if they lasted longer or if they were cheaper. I'd just order a replacement every quarter or two :)

2.0 out of 5 stars Shoe cracked, July 16, 2013
Kimberly Powell (Magnolia, Texas United States) - See all my reviews
After only a week, the shoe developed cracks in the outer skin where it bends just above toes and near shoe laces.

1.0 out of 5 stars no, June 21, 2014
stayone (atlanta, ga) - See all my reviews
terrible fit and support. I used to be a big rockport fan years ago but today, the quality is not the same. I'm moving on to give ecco shoes a try.

3.0 out of 5 stars not as good as pics show, June 16, 2014
a little bit stiff, not as confortable as my other rockport oxford shoes. also the size is somewhat smaller than my other rockport.

2.0 out of 5 stars These Rockports don't Rock., June 5, 2014
Not what I expected from Rockport. I should have known by the price that these shoes are not typical Rockport comfort shoes.
They are stiff and not suited for pounding a sales floor for 8 hours. They are not very good looking in an orthopedic kind of way
The only good thing is the price.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good product, April 7, 2014
I bought a pair of the Rockport shoes and have been wearing them for several months with orthodics for flat feet. Good support, comfortable, fair price.