5.0 out of 5 stars make more of Rockport !
Comfortable, good looking, stylish without being too trendy. I wish they made more of this style in more traditional applications.
Published 5 months ago by Victor W. Allen

2.0 out of 5 stars Too big
To big as compared to the size I wear. I wear a size 9 but ordered 8.5 looking at the shoes but still it was too large.
Published 9 months ago by Shreejit Sugathan

5.0 out of 5 stars make more of Rockport !, March 22, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Had to send back for different size, but worth it!, January 8, 2014
I am a size 9, I read in reviews to order a half size down, so I ordered an 8.5. When they arrived, I quickly realized that these were still too huge (about 1.5 sizes too huge).

So, I sent them back in (much to my dismay I discovered amazon does not do a size exchange) and had to order a new pair in size 7. The size 7 boots were a wee-bit snug at first, I was unable to wear my thicker wool socks with them. But, they've quickly softened up/broken in and fit well!

Not to mention they look fantastic! The compliments are abundant and these boots function great as a casual wear or as a more formal wear!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Chukka, December 23, 2013
Beautiful, high quality leather. Sharp style and color. Rockports are the most comfortable shoes and this one is no different.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, November 25, 2013
This review is from: Rockport Men's Empire West Chukka Boot (Apparel)
My girlfriend asked me to get these. She loves them and I've received several compliments. Smooth and soft leather, almond toe shape and color are perfect and versatile. (Will probably order a second pair for when these eventually fall apart as most shoes do.)

2.0 out of 5 stars Too big, November 8, 2013