4.0 out of 5 stars 4.5 Stars!
Published 5 months ago by Jay Schulman

2.0 out of 5 stars squeakers
I bought these shoes for work. I work in a hospital...polished floors. These shoes squeak constantly... every step.
Published 8 months ago by Thomas R Yuhas

4.0 out of 5 stars 4.5 Stars!, June 9, 2014
I love Rockports and have worn both their casual and dress shoes for 20 years. These are comfortable on day 1 and look great. I have also been wearing Keen and New Balance size 13 2E and compared to those these are just SLIGHTLY larger but I'd rather be on that side than the other. I only mention it for those who are "in between" trying to decide. The other minor thing to mention is the laces which tend to come undone after a while, but just tying a double knot takes care of that. All in all, an excellent purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars I recommend these shoes, December 13, 2013
It is comfortable to wear. It is shiny enough for dress shoes (business environment).
Before you order, go to a shoe store and make sure you are getting the right size. Return shipping is $15!

2.0 out of 5 stars squeakers, March 8, 2014
They look good, and they are pretty comfortable. The squeaking ruins them. It results not from an internal derangement, but from the sole, which is rubber, and it is almost like a boat shoe. Perhaps the traction is good, but the noise makes them unwearable. Too bad, I liked them otherwise. Into the give-away pile they go.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fine but with embarrassed noise, April 15, 2014
Size is fine for 9.5(42.5/43) feet. the shoe vamp is perfect. some hydro resistance.
Anti slippy outsole but with creating a little bit embarrassed noise when walking on some kinds of surface, like polymer or wood floor.
Ooops.
Wish it could be silent after some days wearing.

4.0 out of 5 stars The best shoe for my type of work, June 10, 2014
As a auto salesman,I,m on my feet all day long. Having a lite weight shoe with style makes my day.

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect shoe for business casual and with a suit or sportcoat, June 10, 2014
I love this shoe. The style is classic and the color is very versatile. I followed the sizing guidelines and they fit perfectly and are very comfortable even with the first wearing. Being waterproof is an added benefit for rain and snow.

4.0 out of 5 stars Satisfied, April 1, 2014
This is a good shoe for a great price. The feel is very comfortable, but does squeak on waxed floors.

5.0 out of 5 stars Handsome shoes with the great price, April 26, 2014
It is a comfortable shoes with good fit as in all other Rockport shoes. Keep your feet dry and maintain firm grip in heavy rain.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice shoes but are a little on the big side, March 20, 2014
They are longer than any other shoe I have in this size. In fact they are a little longer than my regular shoes that are size 11.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes - worth every penny, March 16, 2014
Although that I'm not sure what is the actual size of them (I ordered 7.5, the box I got says its 7.5 and on the shoes its 8.5) - they fit perfectly.
The shipment was fast, the packaging was great.
and the Shoes are amazing!

Rockport Men's Essential Details Waterproof Cap Toe Oxford