4.0 out of 5 stars I love the coloring of these, December 26, 2012
These are my main shoes currently, they are a beautiful tan color that I get many compliments on. I can wear these with jeans or light colored slacks and they look great. When I first put these on, they felt great and there was not really a break in period. The next day my feet were slightly sore but wearing them again caused no issues. These shoes have a rubber sole that make walking quite and safe on slippery surfaces.

Two things to be aware of with these shoes, these are moc toed which means they pull slightly up in the front. When I wear boot cut jeans, people actually think I am wearing boots. The second thing to know is you CAN NOT polish these with brown shoe polish! It will ruin the color and you will have to strip them of all polish to restore. Purchase some kiwi tan shoe polish which is available through Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits Great and LIGHTWEIGHT, May 20, 2013
David "mongol_warrior" (Champaign, IL, United States) - See all my reviews
It's hard to find small WIDE shoes that I can wear for work. My work environment is business casual and these shoes are perfect for that or even in normal business attire. They are LIGHT. Normal business shoes are usually heavy. The soles are soft and cushioned for those days I'm running from one building to another to catch meetings. For someone who's on the go, I recommend these shoes.

5.0 out of 5 stars work shoes, May 19, 2014
Elegant looking and very comfortable. True to size. Sole makes a soft squeaky sound on some polished floors. Great shoe for the price.

4.0 out of 5 stars good design, December 5, 2013
it is comfort and good design, but little bit large TT; i satisfied design and price, good for daily shoes

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe order them a half size larger than usual though, October 5, 2013
Awesome shoe with great comfort but if you order some get them a half size larger than usual unless you wear really thin dress socks

4.0 out of 5 stars great fit, October 2, 2013
Toe points up and is very noticeable from a distance, but great looking shoe over all. I feel like I can walk for days in them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good looking, but not super comfortable., September 17, 2013
This is one of many Rockport shoes I had. Very good quality shoe, but not for long walks and every day wear.

5.0 out of 5 stars Shoes look better in person, September 7, 2013
This review is from: Rockport Men's Fairwood 2 Moc Front Dress Shoe (Apparel)
I bought the light tan version of this shoe. I was skeptical because the shoes looked weird via pictures. When I got them I was really surprised. They look very very good. I wore them to work and got many compliments. Some people were like, are they gucci? I told them they were rockports and everyone was talking about it at work. They are dress shoes that go very well with a suit, jeans, or khakis. You wont regret buying these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shoes!, August 20, 2013
This is a great pair of shoes-comfortable and nice looking. Worth the money and wii be able to wear them with a suit.

4.0 out of 5 stars Shoe size., October 12, 2013
For many years I have worn the same shoe size, however lately it is not wise to depend on posted shoe sizes.

Rockport Men's Fairwood 2 Moc Front Dress Shoe