5.0 out of 5 stars Great Boots!
I was pleasantly surprised by how light and comfortable the boots are. They fit perfectly and were very comfortable the first time I wore them.
Published 12 months ago by Gerard43

2.0 out of 5 stars Super thin around toes
Loved the waterproof feature and I really wanted to like these shoes but it just wasn't enough for me to keep.

First off, the size. It definitely fits a half to whole size larger. I usually wear size 9M and I ordered a 8.5M and it felt a little big still. I would say I have skinnier feet then most men.

Second, the material feels so cheap. I exchanged...
Published 12 months ago by anothertechjunkie

4.0 out of 5 stars nice shoes, May 29, 2014
Elegant, comfortable, durable, precise fit.
A star less, the template is very thin, this should be a little thicker more cushioned.

4.0 out of 5 stars wonderfull, May 19, 2014
The shoe is amazing! The sizing guide is totally wrong. You should find out your american foot size before you purchase the shoe

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Boots!, November 27, 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Super thin around toes, November 27, 2013

Second, the material feels so cheap. I exchanged out the first pair out because I noticed on the left shoe the leather looked like it 'melted'. The exchanged pair had the same issue though.

For the price I paid it was just not worth it in my book. I ended up purchasing the Timberland Earthkeepers Chukka and love them. Thicker rubber and waterproof. Leather is thicker and is more durable too.

1.0 out of 5 stars husband wears 8,5....fit him like a 9.5, November 19, 2013
It's made in China.....not at all soft like the first pair, which was a slightly different style...but extremely similar. Very stiff, waterproof yes....hopefully they will soften.

Rockport Men's Fairwood 2 WP Chukka Boot