Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

on June 21, 2013
I ordered an 8W (size EE) and was surprised to find that it's cut narrower that my regular width (size M) shoes. It also runs a bit longer than a size 8 (more like a size 8.5 or 9). If you've narrow feet, it should fit you nicely but definitely not for people with wide feet. Appears to be well made with soft leather that feels comfortable. Rockport needs to re-think the sizing for this model. Amazon returns are so easy if they don't fit!
on March 23, 2015
Bought these for my husband to wear around the house. The leather is smooth and soft. After a day or so, they formed nicely to his foot and he's very happy with them. I'm very happy with them too, the white soles don't leave scuff marks and they look very nice on him.
on October 27, 2014
I chose the five star rating because I have worn Rockport's for more Fifteen years. Rockport make exceptional good quality shoes that fit and are comfortable.

I would definitely recommend Rockport to anyone who like a Good quality shoe.
on March 7, 2014
These shoes are great. Perhaps a bit of a slimmer fit than some size 12s that I've gotten from Rockport. The insole is super-cushy and very nice. The length is great. Not very pointy, so it doesn't stick out much past my toes. Well done.
on November 8, 2015
Bought these thinking they would look good with jeans etc. I however can not take walking in them, they are not comfortable at all and now they are used as my lawn mowing shoes. I love Rockport but this was a bad buy for me.
on November 25, 2013
Pretty nice pair of shoes though they did fit a bit more snug than I would like. I would suggest going up a 1/2 size or just keep that in mind if you are thinking of purchasing these. Otherwise they are very light and very comfortable despite the tight fit. I have worn them with both casual dress pants and jeans. One other thing I have noticed about these shoes is that there is a very strong odor of either glue or rubber. I thought this would fade over time and it has a bit but not as quickly as I would like.
on November 4, 2014
I was looking for a pair of indoor shoes to wear around the house only, similar to a pair of slippers but a little sturdier and with a heel. Also, I wanted light colored soles so as not to mark up our off-white carpet. I am very happy with these since they are well made and met my requirements completely at a good price. I ordered a medium width and found they do run a little narrower than average, but my feet are fairly narrow so it was not a problem for me, but could be for other people. These are light duty shoes so don't plan to do any outdoors work with them.
I would say they are a half size undersized and their "wide" width is more like a normal D fit. I am returning them. Bought a 10W which is too big. If you buy these shoes go a half-size larger and get a wide if there is any chance you need one at all.
on June 21, 2013
Thought these would be a bit more substantial, they were more like leather cloth. Also too tight in the width, I usually wear an "M" but these were bulging at the sides and felt loose at the front and back. Nice looking, but not what I was looking for.
on November 4, 2014
Buying shoes on line is always risky. The price was right so I bought the shoes. They were more narrow than any other "D" width I have ever purchased. The price should have warned me that there was something amiss.