5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THIS BOOT!
LOVE this boot. Lightweight simple styling and waterprooof. Can where it with jeans or for work. I'm on my feet all day and with this boot I dont have to changes shoes on snowy days.
Published 12 months ago by Victor W. Allen

3.0 out of 5 stars Could be better
I first purchased the Rockport Men's Essential Details WP Chukka Boot, but the leather on that was much softer and after just trying it on it was beginning to crease. So I returned them for these. The leather on this pair is much tougher and the water proof shield is legit, the shoe looks great, goes will with khakis and jeans.

So why the 3 stars? Well to...
Published 10 months ago by KMA

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THIS BOOT!, December 11, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable shoe, December 9, 2013
I searched far and wide for a shoe that met my criteria of being usable in the snow bit still look good in a business situation.

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome, November 13, 2013
Scott Bollin (lambertville michigan) - See all my reviews
awesome boot, they fit perfectly, they look very stylish, and are one of the most comfortable boots i have worn. i highly recomend rockports!

3.0 out of 5 stars Could be better, February 18, 2014
This review is from: Rockport Men's Ledge Hill Waterproof Chukka Boot (Shoes)

So why the 3 stars? Well to start, the shoe is rather wide. I would recommend going half a size down. Second, the grip on the shoe is just terrible. The soles are made by adidas but it feels foam-like; they are very soft and kind of feel cheap. The main reason I purchased them was because my suede chukka boots were getting ruined by the salt on the streets and the snow just kept coming so I looked toward a leather pair of boots. However, I was slipping like crazy. On the contrary, the original Rockports I bought and returned had anti slip soles and were much more complex than the soles on these. Just take a look at the photos. In a sense I kind of feel robbed... Mainly because I paid 115$ for these, while my roommate purchased almost the exact same looking shoe from G.H. Bass for around 60$.

Ideally i would give it 3.5 out of 5 stars, but I put 3 to grab more of your attention towards the true facts of the boot.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Light, December 6, 2013
These boots are very light and extremely comfortable. I took them straight out of the box and wore them all day with no issue. I usually buy gel insoles, but the stock insoles in these boots work well for me. These boots feel more like a running shoe on your feet than a boot. They do not have a very aggressive tread design so I had my doubts, but to my suprise they had good traction on an ice covered driveway.

3.0 out of 5 stars Very good looking boot, June 1, 2014
This is a good looking shoe. Very soft leather and light-weight shoes. Would be good for every day wear. The only reason that I did not give a higher rating is inside the shoe is a built in ankle stabilizer that could be improved. It rubs the ankle bone. My fix was mole skin applied to shoe in that spot. Works great. Now I love wearing these shoes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just What I Was Looking For, January 12, 2014
I was looking for a pair of Chukkas that I could wear in rain or snow and not have to worry about changing shoes or fiddling with rubber overshoes. I was looking for a comfortable shoe that had a simple look and I could wear to the office or in jeans. This was the answer. They fit perfect, they are light and comfortable. I have also worn in drenching rain and my feet stay dry.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, strong,l comfortable.. just a little big, March 14, 2014
Renato (New York, NY) - See all my reviews
Good, comfortable but a little bigger than my other size 12 shoes. Not loose, but when you compare its sole with other shoes it runs big. I kept it because I'm afraid 11.5 would be too narrow.

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely recommend, February 23, 2014
Definitely recommend for its great comfort, really nice fit, great looks and is waterproof. These shoe have a nice grip and do not slip in snow and really slippery conditions. Really LIKE!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great waterproof boots for casual wear, February 12, 2014
Only issue I had with this boots is that the bottom does not have enough traction so its quite slippery to walk on snow compared to classic timberland boots.

other than that its very sleek boots for work and day outs.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›