Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on February 10, 2014
I am a solid 11D in almost every shoe I purchase (including Rockports), but beware: these apparently run small. Returned them for a half size larger, and all is well. Comfortable, look great with jeans or slacks, and the color detail in the sole draws the eye to the shoe without being too much. One problem I've noticed is that at the end of a long day, the shoe begins to squeak due to moisture being trapped inside by the waterproofing. Not for all day wear, unless you want to make a lot of noise in quiet places. I wonder if it was really necessary to make a wingtip oxford waterproof in the first place? The shoes look great, so I'm hoping this unfortunate side effect goes away with wear.
on May 24, 2014
These shoes fit great and were comfortable right out of the box which is unusual for me. I was working on a project where I was on my feet outdoors and these shoes really fit the ticket well. They look somewhat like a heavier shoe but they are actually really lightweight.
on March 5, 2014
Most comfortable shoe I've ever owned. I've worn them for 18 hours and my feet did not hurt ,that's why I bought them in the first place. My penny loafers hurt the bottom of my feet by the end of an 8 hour day. These stylish oxfords deserve the Rockport name. My younger friends really thought they looked cool. I wear them with jeans and slacks.
on May 27, 2014
although it is little bit small as expected and I had already but 1/2 size larger since the feedback and review is little bit large , but this is not the case. any way still fit for me
on May 17, 2015
Leather is firm do I need a shoe horn to get them on. Therefore I cannot wear them while flying
on October 15, 2014
Didn't like style.
on May 27, 2014
loved the shoe....however it was way to big even though I wear a wide width. replaced it with another type shoe.