Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Stephen Kellogg All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Lisa Loeb AMO Shop Now Sale

on December 4, 2012
Slips on and off easily and seems true to size. Purchased to replace my other travel loafers. These have a bit of style so you do not look like you are wearing earth shoes when on business travel. However as with all rockports they are made in china. The entire sole/heel is one piece plastic or manmade material. Heel is one inch. My experience with this type of bottom on rockports is they last about one year. These look better than the rockport dressport loafers and are just as confortable. However the material used for the sole is harder than the dressport. Can be worn with business attire and maybe with some suits. Follow-up-after two months of wearing these almost daily they are showing substantial wear on the heals. The leather is also starting to show some wear and is cracking some despite putting polish on them once a week.
11 comment15 of 20 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 28, 2013
I never tried Rockport shoes before. These were my first pair. I must say I absolutely loved them. They are light and sturdy. The quality of leather is amazing. I got a really good deal on another pair when I purchased these at a Factory outlet. Its been almost an year I have been using them and I'm totally satisfied with them.
on March 27, 2014
These are some of the most comfortable shoes that I have owned.
Bought a pair of similar black ones and liked them so well that I had to have some brown ones.
The elastic inserts let the shoe expand when putting them on and taking them off.
Also is good as the thickness of your socks changes.
on February 10, 2013
I bought this to wear for traveling. Incredibly comfortable and looks formal enough to wear with a suit. Fit true to size for me in both length and width, toe box may be a little tight if you tend toward the wider end of normal size. Great shoe for both comfort and style in my opinion.
on January 30, 2013
I've started dressing a little nicer at work and needed some non-sneakers to wear. But, I don't want heavy or noisy shoes. These fit the bill nicely.

These are good looking shoes. They're also quite comfortable. The sizes run true. I measure as a 10.5, but depending on the shoe need between a 10.5 and an 11.5 to be comfortable. With these I took a 10.5, no problem.

The shoes are relatively easy to get on - though I'm considering a 7.25 Inch Profesional Metal Shoe Horn to save some wear and tear. Once on, they fit firmly and comfortably. The insole is nicely padded and breathes. The soles are relatively soft rubber, so you can walk around without the click-clack leather soles brings.

Overall a good shoe. After wearing them a few dozen times they haven't loosened up significantly, though they have started to crease a bit at the fold between my toes and foot.
on March 10, 2014
Great shoe as expected. Very comfortable. Have been wearing Rockports for over 20 years. I wish the sole was a bit thicker.
on September 26, 2013
Like the title states, really light wearing them, but they feel super cheap. The inside of the shoe just feels like some cloth between your foot and the outside elements.

The cushion is okay, but not like my other Rockports which I've had for a very long time.
on January 3, 2014
These shoes are Light Weight and a perfect fit. Once you know you shoe size Rockport Shoes always fit. I have owned Rockport Shoes for more then 30 ye ars.I must have more the 12 pairs. I also love their Casual Shoes too!
on March 11, 2013
The feel of the shoe when worn is wonderful. I am disappointed in how quickly the wear pattern shows on the outside of the shoe. I expected it to hold up better
on February 4, 2013
but still stay on my feet. I just wonder what wearing in will do. These things are so light I doubt they will put up with too much use. Great for dancing (you can slip them off with ease.