4.0 out of 5 stars Rockport Loafers
Worn Rockports for years. Would have given these 5 stars, but the soles re thinner and less cushioning than previous models I have owned.
Published 7 months ago by Robert B. Hamm

2.0 out of 5 stars Small fit wrapped in plastic advertised as leather.
Fit is much smaller than indicated size. Sole is very thin. Leather feels like plastic. A definite drop down in quality for rockports.
Published 6 months ago by Petros Minasi

4.0 out of 5 stars Rockport Loafers, April 29, 2014
Robert B. Hamm (Shreveport, LA USA) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent purchase, October 10, 2014
I bought this brand on my son's recommendation, esp. since both of us often take long flights and require comfortable shoes for semi-tropical and tropical environments. These Rockport shoes are comfortable and reasonably priced. This is written by a person 75 years old, who's gone through lots of shoes in his life.

4.0 out of 5 stars I was looking for a good casual shoe and out of the box would say ..., August 23, 2014
I purchased the black in this shoe, not the black brush off. With that being said the shoe is more dressy than pictured. I was looking for a good casual shoe and out of the box would say it goes better with slacks than kakhis. The shoe does run a bit small, but for me not enough to go up a half size. After wearing them a few times and a little stretch with shoe trees, they fit great. I do agree the sole is not quite as cushioned as other loafers of similar style, but overall it's a good stylish shoe.

2.0 out of 5 stars Small fit wrapped in plastic advertised as leather., June 20, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, Quality Shoe, November 14, 2014
I wear Rockport shoes on the advice of my doctor due to leg circulation issues. These shoes are lightweight, while at the same time very durable. This is a well-made quality shoe. The insoles are removable, which is convenient for those who need that feature, but I am able to wear my orthotic inserts in this shoe without having to remove the insoles. I ordered a half-size larger and a wide width to accommodate my orthotic insert. The coach brown color is very versatile and these shoes look good with my dress slacks as well as khakis and jeans. I will continue to purchase Rockport shoes from Amazon as the prices and selection are excellent.

2.0 out of 5 stars Shoe was painfully tight despites ordering proper size 8, December 3, 2014
Every year around Xmas I would buy new shoes. Penny Loafer shoes had been my favorite shoes since 1983. They were great until this year. Same size was ordered. I was shocked that this time they were tight. I forced my feet in anyway and walked. Every step was painful. My wife (who did not anything about the problem) told me I walked like a LAME DUCK. I had to return the shoes. Very disappointed.
I will go to the shoe store and try out the shoes from now on before buying. Of course Amazon prices were less than in store, but at least I will be walking like a human.... Merry Xmas.
PS: my body weight and foot size have remained the same for years!

5.0 out of 5 stars nice, July 14, 2014
it fits well, very comfort
and fine shipping. thank you amazon

4.0 out of 5 stars Smart and very comfortable, October 30, 2014
The only thing wrong with these shoes is that this colour is not available in the UK, so I had to order them from the US and hope I got the size conversion right. I also read reviews that mentioned the fit is slightly narrow, and accordingly ordered a wide fit.

They do fit properly and are very smart, but like all loafers, need to be worn around the home for a while, to overcome the initial stiffness, before walking far in them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good as Rockport, July 25, 2014
It seems to me that Rockport will be soon the only shoes brand in my wardrobe. These Classic Penny Loafer fits well, very comfortable, but as others said in the reviews the sole is thin, so it is better to wear not for far walking. Looks very nice, although my "coach brown" is much darker, than it looks in photo on the product description page. On other hand it is dark enough to wear with any pants or jeans.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, July 13, 2014
I am very pleased. I like Rockports and have bought several pairs of these shoes on Amazon in the last few years. I have never been disappointed.

Rockport Men's Classic Loafer Lite Penny