Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Shop Now Sale

on June 21, 2015
There is a disclaimer that comes in the box to warn of possible discoloration of the burgundy, and not to be alarmed. So, when there was discoloration (after about 2 weeks of wear) I thought it might be temporary and I failed to act on it. Unfortunately it was NOT temporary and my shoes are almost useless to me for what they were intended - a business casual style. I'm outside the window of return otherwise I would ask the seller to be accountable for this. My loss. Don't make the same mistake I did.
review image
11 comment42 of 42 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 10, 2014
I bought this brand on my son's recommendation, esp. since both of us often take long flights and require comfortable shoes for semi-tropical and tropical environments. These Rockport shoes are comfortable and reasonably priced. This is written by a person 75 years old, who's gone through lots of shoes in his life.
0Comment24 of 26 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 29, 2014
Worn Rockports for years. Would have given these 5 stars, but the soles re thinner and less cushioning than previous models I have owned.
on June 20, 2014
Fit is much smaller than indicated size. Sole is very thin. Leather feels like plastic. A definite drop down in quality for rockports.
on September 29, 2015
I've worn these shoes about five times, I love a burgundy / cordovan color shoe and I have always had good luck with Rockport. I wore the shoes today and it by mid afternoon the weather turned to rain. When I got home I took the shoes off to dry them with a towel and all the color came off the sides of the shoe in one gentle wipe. I now own two orange / burgundy shoes! Horrible, I'm so disappointed and wish I could post the pictures of them here.
review image review image review image
on August 23, 2014
I purchased the black in this shoe, not the black brush off. With that being said the shoe is more dressy than pictured. I was looking for a good casual shoe and out of the box would say it goes better with slacks than kakhis. The shoe does run a bit small, but for me not enough to go up a half size. After wearing them a few times and a little stretch with shoe trees, they fit great. I do agree the sole is not quite as cushioned as other loafers of similar style, but overall it's a good stylish shoe.
on May 17, 2015
I own 3 pairs of Rockports, all purchased from Amazon. Figuring that I should order the same size and the fact that they were on sale and that I was looking for a burgundy dress shoe I purchased them. I found that I could barely get my feet in them and that upon putting them side by side with my Oxfords and Pro Walkers they were approximately a 1/2 to 3/4 of an inch short even though they were marked 10/2 M. I had to send them back and although I love my other Rockports, size errors are not for me. Great looking shoe though.
on March 26, 2015
My father bought these loafers over a month ago, and they are of poor quality, have never broken in like a well made shoe shoe, and the polish just wipes off. He is very disappointed in these and will never buy Rockport shoes again.
on December 29, 2015
I had Rockport shoes before and they fitted comfortably from the first day on. Now I ordered the same size and they are too small in the length and width. As I live in a foreign country it is too expensive to send them back. So I am very disappointed with this purchase: I have a pair of shoes which I can not use, in spite of the fact that a local shoemaker moistened them with a stretching liquid and put them in a stretching apparatus during 48 hours!! This is not the quality which I expected to receive from Amazon for a product with Rockport brand!!
on December 10, 2015
Great shoe for the office! It will last you years if you do not pound the pavement in them.

But because I cannot sit for more than 30 minutes and take walks around downtown L.A. during my breaks it has only lasted about 4 months, granted I log about 5 miles a day/5 days a week.