Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on May 18, 2013
I have been a repeat buyer of the Rockport Evanders but was looking for a slight change - mostly something that was a little more breathable. The shoes look very similar in appearance and I would say the Editorial has a better tread. Unfortunaltey it's not quite as comfortable as the Evander.
on November 7, 2013
I am very pleased with this purchase. The shoe is of an excellent quality and fits fully appropriate. It is actually much better than my previous Rockport waterproof shoes. I always buy Rockport but this was the first Rockport purchase from Amazon and I was very pleased with the quality of packing as well as am pleased with the quality of shoes.
on January 22, 2014
It's a comfortable shoe, not as comfy as a good pair of walking shoes, but it doesn't cause me any discomfort on long walks. It takes a bit of polishing to keep it looking shiny every now and then, but that's expected with all dress shoes.
on October 14, 2015
The inside soles are hard. I developed painful arches. I had to insert arch-support insoles to make them comfortable enough to wear all day without pain. They also run small in size, so you may need to order a half size up.
on March 30, 2013
I have been purchasing these Rockport shoes or previous models of them for a few years now. They fit well, are comfortable, are fairly waterproof when walking in the rain, and last a decent amount of time. Would recommend.
on November 11, 2013
I find it quite convenient that my go to work shoe is sold through Amazon. Not the best price I have seen since normally the outlet will have a buy one get one half off.... But often times they don't have the size and never have two of the size. Convenience is king, since I am a creature of habit and wear the same thing.
on January 2, 2012
Looks good from casual slacks to normal jeans. Comfortable out of the box. It's been a while since I had a pair of Rockports - I like them.
on August 26, 2013
I have a big sized foot. Problem with it is that I can't find one in Singapore that is wide enough for my foot to slip into. Tried my luck with Amazon.com and bought this pair online.

The leather is a bit hard, so first time wearing it was a pain while walking around. But the cutting fits perfectly and i have no problem putting it on. The insole lining was very comfortable for the long walk I have from home to work and after wearing it for about a week, the hard leather has gotten much more comfortable.
on May 22, 2013
My husband put this shoe on and was very pleased. We were surprised because they were comfortable from hour one and the wide width is a plus also. Comfort as well as style.
on October 5, 2013
Rockports tend to fit me well and are comfortable. I like the rounded toe box. At a 13 my feet are long enough without adding another 2" for pointy toed shoes.