4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, runs small

3.0 out of 5 stars Great Shoes For Work
Published on December 12, 2012 by Brandon

3.0 out of 5 stars Great Shoes For Work, December 12, 2012
Brandon (La Habra CA) - See all my reviews
I'm writing this review a couple of months after I got them. If I wrote it initially I would have gave them 5 stars but since they build quality in at least this style of Rockports have not held up I'm disappointed with them. Granted I know all shoes get scuffed up, but I buy alot of shoes for work so I can rotate them since I'm typically on my feet for 9+ hours a day at work so its a good idea to have a few pairs but in a few months of use they should not look worse then another pair of Clarks that I have owned for 4 years. The other thing I'm not satisfied with is the leather feels like it has stretched out or my foot has shrunk, which I know is not the case so now they are basically unwearable for me since they are slipons are are way too loose. So I guess if your going to buy them you might want to buy a slightly smaller size so you dont have issues in a few months. As far as my initial though on the shoes they provide the support your feet need, very light weight, and are stylish. I also like these shoes since they dont leave black marks on cabinets or on the tile floors as cheap shoes do.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, runs small, November 15, 2013
I've always liked Rockport shoes, so bought these. As expected, they are great quality. However, I was disappointed that they were smaller than other shoes of the same size. I should have returned them, but chose to endure the tighter fit and the increased difficulty in putting them on. Once on, they perform well, although the tighter fit meant I sometimes had to remove them in the afternoon when men's feet tend to swell somewhat. I would buy Rockport again, but maybe a little wider or a half size larger.

3.0 out of 5 stars looked great, but..., June 27, 2013
I love Rockport Shoes but only bought from in store before not online...looked great, delivery super fast and free too...right size exactly the same as my other shoes in length and width but here is the rub...shoe opening was so small I could not fit my foot into it so returned and opted for another style but still Rockport, hope this one has an opening large enough to put my very narrow foot into.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable; nice looking shoes, March 26, 2013
Bought them online... was hoping they fit good because I couldnt try them on but they are fine. Comfortable to walk around in.

3.0 out of 5 stars NOT airport friendly, but comfortable shoes, November 19, 2012
Spudz (Cleveland, OH USA) - See all my reviews
I bought these shoes under the impression that they had no metal shank in the sole (to more easily get through metal detectors). It DOES have a HUGE metal shank in the sole (supposedly for stability). These are fine for moderate or less use. Those who will be doing a LOT of walking during the day, keep looking. These will not provide the support you need for a long day or miles of walking. Lots of meetings, 12+ hour days, or tons of walking will leave you in pain. If you are doing a decent amount of sitting or shorter days, it's fine. Will not buy again. Would return if I could.

They DO look good and are very easy to get on/off.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, March 30, 2014
My husband was needing a new black slip on and this Rockport fit the bill. Rockport's have the adidas lining so it's like the male version of Easy Spirit or Clark's. He loves his new shoes. You do get what you pay for. This is a great shoe.

4.0 out of 5 stars Big fan, December 21, 2012
D. Ian Mortimer (New York, NY United States) - See all my reviews
always a reliable shoe and great for commuters. handles inclement weather great and easy on the foot when walking to and from the office.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, November 15, 2011
This was the first time I mail-ordered a shoe, and my primary concern was whether it would fit. So this shoe got 3 stars right away just for fitting perfectly. I needed a 9.5 extra wide. In shoe stores, I often need to experiment with various sizes close to this. But with this mail-order, they had exactly that in stock.

I wear out soles - so I did not want a leather sole. I just got these shoes yesterday so I wouldn't really know how durable these are another 6+ months, but the soles are a fairly tough rubber that I expect will fair quite well.

The shoe is very comfortable, from the moment I put it on. There was almost no "breaking in". I walked once around a short block and the shoe had fully conformed to my foot.

1.0 out of 5 stars Size not close, October 29, 2014
This shoe was supposed to be a size 12 which I normally wear but trying them on I couldn't even get my foot in the shoe so this shoe was more like a size 10. Also, a 13 wasn't available so I ordered the closest dewing Rockport makes in a 13 thinking they just run normally a size smaller, wrong again! The 13 was more like a 14 so I give up with Rockport shoes online, sizing is too inconsistent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome shoes, June 22, 2014
They fit perfectly and I'm really happy with the choice - these are specifically for travel, they are comfortable straightaway and exactly what was needed.

Rockport Men's Editorial Offices Slip-On