Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Rockport Men's Editorial Offices Slip-On
Safety Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on December 12, 2012
I'm writing this review a couple of months after I got them. If I wrote it initially I would have gave them 5 stars but since they build quality in at least this style of Rockports have not held up I'm disappointed with them. Granted I know all shoes get scuffed up, but I buy alot of shoes for work so I can rotate them since I'm typically on my feet for 9+ hours a day at work so its a good idea to have a few pairs but in a few months of use they should not look worse then another pair of Clarks that I have owned for 4 years. The other thing I'm not satisfied with is the leather feels like it has stretched out or my foot has shrunk, which I know is not the case so now they are basically unwearable for me since they are slipons are are way too loose. So I guess if your going to buy them you might want to buy a slightly smaller size so you dont have issues in a few months. As far as my initial though on the shoes they provide the support your feet need, very light weight, and are stylish. I also like these shoes since they dont leave black marks on cabinets or on the tile floors as cheap shoes do.
on November 15, 2013
I've always liked Rockport shoes, so bought these. As expected, they are great quality. However, I was disappointed that they were smaller than other shoes of the same size. I should have returned them, but chose to endure the tighter fit and the increased difficulty in putting them on. Once on, they perform well, although the tighter fit meant I sometimes had to remove them in the afternoon when men's feet tend to swell somewhat. I would buy Rockport again, but maybe a little wider or a half size larger.
on June 27, 2013
I love Rockport Shoes but only bought from in store before not online...looked great, delivery super fast and free too...right size exactly the same as my other shoes in length and width but here is the rub...shoe opening was so small I could not fit my foot into it so returned and opted for another style but still Rockport, hope this one has an opening large enough to put my very narrow foot into.
on January 16, 2015
I've had the shoes for about 5 months now. When I first got them they were exceptionally uncomfortable. I chalked it up my old shoes being more than worn in and these being brand spanking new. It took about a month of constant use wearing them 5 days a week but they finally because acceptable. I wouldn't consider them comfortable, but they don't hurt my feet anymore. Skip forward another couple months and they've had to deal with snow and salt for the past couple weeks. Today while cleaning off the salt I noticed that one of the shoes had a crack in the sole running the entire width of the shoe under the ball of my foot. The sole is cracked completely through to the insole. I don't often check my shoes for damage so I don't know how long it's been there, but the other shoe does not have this crack and my foot hasn't gotten wet yet so I assume its relatively new. Also in the last week, the elastic between the tongue and side of the shoe has begun to noticeably fray.

I have had these shoes for about 5 months and at the rate of deterioration, I doubt they'll last another 5. This is a pretty bad result to get with a brand that is supposed to be rated so highly.

My previous shoes were Nunn Bush that I got at Sears and they easily lasted twice as long before needing to be replaced. I'll probably go back to that brand.
on November 19, 2012
I bought these shoes under the impression that they had no metal shank in the sole (to more easily get through metal detectors). It DOES have a HUGE metal shank in the sole (supposedly for stability). These are fine for moderate or less use. Those who will be doing a LOT of walking during the day, keep looking. These will not provide the support you need for a long day or miles of walking. Lots of meetings, 12+ hour days, or tons of walking will leave you in pain. If you are doing a decent amount of sitting or shorter days, it's fine. Will not buy again. Would return if I could.

They DO look good and are very easy to get on/off.
on June 22, 2016
I've been wearing these for about a year. Though they look very formal and stiff, they are about the most comfortable dress shoes I've owned for a long time. Maybe making sure they are not too tight has helped, but the construction means I'd rather have these than slippers on when I'm on a long flight. My compliments to Rockport on these.
on November 15, 2013
I've been buying Rockport dress shoes to wear to the office for almost 6 years straight, with a few short lived deviations – but I always come back to Rockports. Occasionally I'll pick up a pair on sale to try a different brand but I find I am always disappointed. Rockport's shoes hold up really well with daily usage for at least a year or two before they start to look worn out, but I have never had a structural defect like ripped stitching or holes in the material *ever* be the reason I replace them (other similarly priced shoes from other brands have suffered this fate after even just a few months, in some cases). They'll keep your feet dry in moderately inclement weather, and I think they look really nice. Highly recommended!
on January 25, 2014
For years I bought only high end dress shoes because my feet hurt like heck with anything less. But quality of most of the $200+ shoes have declined (spray finishes, poor quality of construction, etc) so I tried Rockports a few years ago. Now, that's what I buy. These are good. Very high gloss finish which I generally don't, like but it looks good on this style. For less than a hundred bucks, you'll get a couple of years out of them. Pretty decent. I have other dress shoes that cost more to re-sole than these cost to buy, and these are more comfortable.
on March 27, 2014
I love these shoes. This is the second pair I have ordered. The size was a perfect fit (size 8) and they are extremely comfortable. Unlike most shoes they take little time to wear in and do not require a break-in period of pain. Although they aren't the cheapest shoes available, I have learnt the hard way that shoes are one of the few items where cheap is not necessarily good. After years of discomfort buying cheap ($20 - $30) shoes I bought these and haven't looked back. I have always suffered from smelly/sweaty feet and I have come to realize that the issue was made worse by the cheaper shoes. These shoes do not cure my smelly feet, but they certainly aren't as bad as they used to be. I highly recommend these shoes.
on November 6, 2013
I am overweight. I'll admit it. That is why I was happy to find extra wide loafers. I really like Rockport shoes for their comfort. Unfortunately, these shoes are more narrow than I expected and pinch my feet. They will break in though and within a few months (I don't wear them everyday) will begin to fit well