5.0 out of 5 stars Bought another pair for my brother
Very light, high quality shoe. Tried these on at a local department store and found them here for 1/2 the price. Ended up buying my little brother a pair. I have then in both black and brown. Very professional. You can wear with a full suit or business casual.
Published on October 19, 2011 by D.E.W. Campbell

3.0 out of 5 stars The shoe is good but no return information with order to get a better size
Received the shoe in good condition and am happy with the shoe. However the fit is a little large and there was not any information on how to return the shoe to get a different size to have a better fit.
Published 10 months ago by MARK E ORTON

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought another pair for my brother, October 19, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent rockport shoe, December 15, 2011
I have purchased rockport shoes before and have always been satisfied. They are very comfortable and durable. I also appreciate they are available in a wide range of sizes. I often spend a long time on my feet and these shoes are confortable no matter how long you are on your feet. I highly recommend them. This pair have met all my expectations in comfort and fit and my wife thinks they look great!

5.0 out of 5 stars Narrower than most, April 2, 2013
Narrower than most.
I ordered medium width. Rockports run narrow. I had to return for exchange and get the 2E wides. They now fit just right.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made, comfortable dress shoe, March 1, 2013
Jeffrey Johnson (Northern California) - See all my reviews
I've had the shoes for about a month now and they've been absolutely wonderful.

When they arrived, there were a couple of string strands sticking out, but other than that the build quality is excellent. The elastic sections on the sides make these very easy to pull my foot into. I wear 10.5 for almost every pair of shoes I ever buy, so that is the size I purchased for these. When I get these a second time, I will likely go with a size 10.

I wear these 5 days a week for a desk job, and I'd estimate I generally walk about 1.5 miles a day in these shoes. After a month, creases are very slightly visible where the shoe bends from walking. In addition, these crease spots are softer than non-bending parts of the shoe. The sole of the shoe has not yet shown signs of wear. Overall, I'd estimate these shoes will last at least a year for me, and I suspect the reason I'll replace them will be due to scuffing at the toe, rather than something breaking or wearing thin.

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks good and Very comfortable., February 24, 2011
I wear these to work about 3-4 days out of 6. They look nice and are very comfortable. I've had them about a month. The fit is true to size and the leather is nice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, February 1, 2013
Very comfortable shoes. Just keep in mind that if you buy extra-wide shoes to go down 1/2 size lower than what you normally buy. That would give you perfect fit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, May 17, 2012
This review is from: Rockport Men's Wispen Mocc Toe Slip On (Apparel)
This is a very stylish and comfortable shoe. I've only worn it for 2 days but I am already in love. I ordered an size 8.5 and it was too large so I exchanged it for an 8 but it's still pretty big. So if you want to order this shoe you may have to order a size or half a size smaller than what you would normally buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, December 13, 2011
The shoe is very comfortable and I am a Rockport fan now. I have always bought only only Clarks & Rockport - and nothing to say about Amazon service - HATS OFF GUYS

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointment, December 19, 2013
The positive: they fit well. That's it. I bought these on sale at a hefty percentage off and I still feel that I paid too much. These are really cheap shoes. They have that artificial high gloss that never wears well. The leather is thin and does not smell like leather at all. The inside is cheap flocked cardboard. The colour is what I'd expect in the interior of a mid 70's Gran Torino, a bilious brown. If it wasn't such a hassle to return these from Canada I'd have got my money back. These are shoes that you'd buy for one event only and never wear again.
I'm very disappointed in the Rockport brand if this is their standards.

4.0 out of 5 stars shoe toe box, December 8, 2013
The tip of the shoes are darker than the rest of the shoe. This makes the shoe appear wet! Not sure if this is a defect or shoes were made this way?

Rockport Men's Wispen Mocc Toe Slip On