5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable above all else
Published on January 12, 2011 by Review Man

2.0 out of 5 stars Returned due to style
Published on February 8, 2012 by Christopher Boyer

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable above all else, January 12, 2011
This review is from: Rockport Men's Wooster Wingtip Oxford (Apparel)
I purchased these shoes through an Amazon marketplace vendor for $75, which is a very good deal for Rockport wingtips. The main selling point for these (and most Rockports really) is that they're extremely comfortable to wear for dress shoes. I mean, there is really no "break in period" like you experience with other shoes. The first time I put them on it felt like putting on a new pair of sneakers, which has been my experience with most Rockports. They're not made of the highest quality leather, but that's OK with me. I just want comfortable shoes I can wear on a daily basis to work and these fit the bill.

2.0 out of 5 stars Returned due to style, February 8, 2012
This review is from: Rockport Men's Wooster Wingtip Oxford (Apparel)
I purchased these shoes via Amazon Prime, and while I received them very quickly I returned them just as speedily. The shoes seem to have a much more 'orthopedic' look than what appears on the picture, due to the buffer area around the sole extending far out from the rest of the shoe. If you are looking for a classy shoe to wear around to office or to church, I would look elsewhere.

5.0 out of 5 stars Walking Proud, April 6, 2012
Very pleased most especially with the heel. Husband tends to wear down the sides of his heels
and the construction of the heel on this shoe was a nice surprise. Will wear longer.
He is very happy with them.Rockport Men's Wooster Wingtip Oxford

2.0 out of 5 stars There is a reason you should buy shoes in a shoe store, November 19, 2013
I bought two pairs of these shoes - only in different colors. Each one fits differently. I knew better then to buy shoes online but the price was good and I thought I would take the chance. I will not make this mistake again.

1.0 out of 5 stars OK fit but sole is so so, October 27, 2013
The leather upper is fine as is the fit, but the sole is cheap gunk--not the Vibram sole I was expecting. I have worn Rockports for many years - especially the dress ports with vibram soles and this Wooster model is inferior to the originals that I have worn.

2.0 out of 5 stars shoe, May 30, 2013
XW is not extra wide (wide would be the real size...my size is EEE these are E @ best.. nice shoe other than that, they are in my closrt collecting dust..I didn't return soon enough, my fault..

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, June 6, 2011
Everything I hoped they would be.
Comfortable and not too "dated." Have received a few compliments on them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, June 28, 2014
good shoes

4.0 out of 5 stars Not my first Rockports, June 5, 2014
I've been wearing Rockports for years. This pair of Wooster Wingtip Oxfords fit as expected. They are comfortable.I was a little disappointed that they are made in China.

4.0 out of 5 stars The shoe is comfortable and wears well, despite the size issue, May 10, 2014
Harvey (Loma Linda, CA, US) - See all my reviews
The shoe is as described, arrived on time and does every thing a shoe should do. It seems to be a good shoe

Rockport Men's Wooster Wingtip Oxford