4.0 out of 5 stars Fit well this time
I ordered a 10 M my normal size, but I had to send them back. It appears Rockports run a little large.
Published 14 months ago by Robert Lilly

3.0 out of 5 stars Shoe review
Overall it is a good shoe. The shoe's fit is a little tight to be ideal for me. A slightly wider shoe would be ideal.
Published 9 months ago by Michael Jones

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Fit well this time, September 27, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars So far, so good, June 28, 2013
Not sure why somebody can review a shoe after wearing them only once. Stated shoe fit as expected but the shoes run on the "bigger than expected" which is what I wanted. Very comfortable and because they were on the big side, they should be. Color describing the shoe was not accurate but a coat of polish got me there. Look like they will hold up and will find out over time.

2.0 out of 5 stars Very sad, March 24, 2014
I bought a few pairs if rockport size 11 however this pair was just a size bigger
But too late to change :(((

3.0 out of 5 stars Shoe review, March 3, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars just what I wanted, January 1, 2014
It was a nice gift for my husband. He likes the color, style and he feels very comfortable with them. Definitely we like them.

3.0 out of 5 stars sending back rockport loafer, July 17, 2013
will send back because i thought the color of product was a darker brown than the tan picture and i expected a different color

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Shoe, March 21, 2014
Probably the most comfortable pair of shoes I ever bought. Having several issues with my feet it is very important to have shoes that fit and feel good and these shoes are the best. Buy with confidence

5.0 out of 5 stars Actually - just right!, February 19, 2014
I noticed how many had commented on Rockports running larger than in the past and that they had been happy with a half-size smaller. So I followed their lead. They are a bit snug, but as loafer will tend to loosen up with wear I expect them to be just right in no time. I had ordered a different pair of Rockports last summer in my usual 10 1/2D and they are loose...I can't exactly walk right out of them but they do flop around on my heel. Going to have to try inserts to see if I can get some wear out of them.

Otherwise, these are exactly what I expected from ordering online - color is pretty much accurate, style, features, etc. The soles - especially the heels - are a little on the spongy side but tolerable and will probably be less so with some wear. They actually feel like a comfortable pair of walking shows. I think I'm going to like them a lot with just a short break-in.

3.0 out of 5 stars Width size is larger than ststed., February 18, 2014
Shoe feels a size to large in the width. I kept the since I will wear heavier socks. Will not buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars best ever, February 18, 2014
Perfect fit and comfort. The workmanship and the leather are also very impressive reminds me of the loafers that I used to wear in college

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›