Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Nothing But Thieves All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Amethyst Jewelry Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on September 27, 2013
I ordered a 10 M my normal size, but I had to send them back. It appears Rockports run a little large.
on June 28, 2013
Not sure why somebody can review a shoe after wearing them only once. Stated shoe fit as expected but the shoes run on the "bigger than expected" which is what I wanted. Very comfortable and because they were on the big side, they should be. Color describing the shoe was not accurate but a coat of polish got me there. Look like they will hold up and will find out over time.
on July 17, 2013
will send back because i thought the color of product was a darker brown than the tan picture and i expected a different color
on March 24, 2014
I bought a few pairs if rockport size 11 however this pair was just a size bigger
But too late to change :(((
on June 11, 2014
I've only had these shoes five weeks and the soles are ALREADY falling off! I only wear them 2-3 times a week and take them off as soon as I get home from work. I have a desk job, so I am not on my feet that much during the day. Overall poor quality and I would be very hesitant about buying Rockports again!
on January 1, 2014
It was a nice gift for my husband. He likes the color, style and he feels very comfortable with them. Definitely we like them.
on September 25, 2014
Not bad. Not great. Soft soled provides comfort. But leather material is medium grade quality. Not a bad shoe. Just not great
on February 19, 2014
I noticed how many had commented on Rockports running larger than in the past and that they had been happy with a half-size smaller. So I followed their lead. They are a bit snug, but as loafer will tend to loosen up with wear I expect them to be just right in no time. I had ordered a different pair of Rockports last summer in my usual 10 1/2D and they are loose...I can't exactly walk right out of them but they do flop around on my heel. Going to have to try inserts to see if I can get some wear out of them.

Otherwise, these are exactly what I expected from ordering online - color is pretty much accurate, style, features, etc. The soles - especially the heels - are a little on the spongy side but tolerable and will probably be less so with some wear. They actually feel like a comfortable pair of walking shows. I think I'm going to like them a lot with just a short break-in.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 9, 2013
In pix the color appears similar to tan that Coach is noted to use, but the pair I recived is a sandier tone.
on February 18, 2014
Shoe feels a size to large in the width. I kept the since I will wear heavier socks. Will not buy again.