Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now STEM

on September 3, 2013
Was looking for a lite weight shoe to where around the house, walking the dog etc. this fit the bill. The only down side is the price variance by color...same size etc. but price for tan vs. brown was about $30 dollars. That is "gouging" by the supplier.
on October 2, 2013
As suggested I went half size down. These were a gift. He loved them and said they were comfortable. Heel portion is not vey deep. He also got Florsheim boat shoes which provided somewhat more support. He also has thin foot.
on April 17, 2014
Extremely comfortable shoes, even before breaking them in. Felt like walking on air. They seem very slightly large, but I don't mind. Leather is soft and subtle on outside. Inside is very comfortable to the foot, even without socks. And they are pretty too!!
on September 30, 2013
The Rockport Coast Venetian Loafer is nice looking and very comfortable. The fit is excellent and the loafer stays on my foot without any slipping at the heel. I would recommend this loafer. Also, Amazon's price for this loafer is less than half the price of other online retailers. This loafer is a real bargain.
on October 21, 2014
These are great looking shoes and very practical - even in wet weather. My only complaint is that they are a tight fit and if purchasing again I would try the half size larger. That said, they stretch quickly and i find them very comfortable.
on January 14, 2014
So comfortable, especially for a college student who does a lot of walking. The looks could be a bit better and the picture makes them look darker than they really are, but all in all an excellent product.
on May 1, 2014
This was my first pair of Rockports ever. The leather is soft as butter and doesn't crease or wrinkle. I have a somewhat narriow foot but I just inserted some insoles from a pair of old tennis shoes and they fit just fine without socks! I've only had them a couple months but the soles look like they'll last forever.If you worried about spots on the lighter brown and much CHEAPER color, all I can say is that I got some drops of something on them while shaving and I just wiped with a wet cloth and dried with a hair dryer and they look like new. I bought them primarily to wear around the house, but they look so good, I plan to wear them outside withb shorts.
on May 31, 2013
These shoes are soo comfortable.
Perfect fit
Will never order any order brand of boat shoe again!
Rockport boat shoes are Great!
on December 14, 2013
Really comfortable shoe. I wear to office and around town. Good for slippery surfaces. Only thing is it rubs the top of my feet and starts to feel like the top is on fire but i think its my feet and they will stretch out. Awesome shoe though.
on September 11, 2013
I usually wear and bought size 9(M). These fit well in the heel and width and are quite comfortable. (Especially well cushioned for boat shoes...) They are a bit longer than necessary in the toe area, but that doesn't seem to be a deterrent to their comfort or wearability!