5.0 out of 5 stars Duel duty - dress and casual
Published 23 months ago by bernie

1.0 out of 5 stars REALLY BAD, NOT MATCH DESCRIPTION
I HAVE BEEN BUYING FROM ROCKPORT FORM MANY YEARS, I ORDERED THIS PAIR OF SHOES IN MY HABIT, THINKING THAT THERE WAS NOT GOING TO BE ANY PROBLEM.

FOR MY SURPRISE THEY RUN A SIZE BIGGER THAN THE NUMBER 11 M IS POSTED.

ALSO THE SHOES ARE MADE IN INDIA AND THE QUALITY IS NOT AS SPECTED. BE AWARE.

MANY MANUFACTURER ARE DOING THE SAME. ALSO...
Published 18 months ago by DIEGO G. PIMENTEL O

1.0 out of 5 stars REALLY BAD, NOT MATCH DESCRIPTION, June 25, 2013
This review is from: Rockport Men's Park Drive Penny Loafer (Shoes)

FOR MY SURPRISE THEY RUN A SIZE BIGGER THAN THE NUMBER 11 M IS POSTED.

ALSO THE SHOES ARE MADE IN INDIA AND THE QUALITY IS NOT AS SPECTED. BE AWARE.

MANY MANUFACTURER ARE DOING THE SAME. ALSO HAHPENED TO ME WITH A PAIR OF FLORSHEIM SUEDE MOCS

1.0 out of 5 stars Too narrow, May 14, 2013
I am surprised that the Rockport has not maintained their reputation of excellence in quality with these loafers. The sizing on this shoe is way off. As previously stated by other reviews, this shoe is definitely narrow and then some. Not what is indicated by their stated size. They must be returned. I truly wish clothing/shoe companies would not waste their consumers time and money when not adhering to the standard sizes set by the industry.

1.0 out of 5 stars What a hassle!, July 10, 2012
Amazon have asked me to review this shoe even though I have returned it for a full refund. So here you go ...

I have been a Rockport wearer for the past 20 years so I know my styles and sizes, both US and UK. Nevertheless, this shoe had to be returned because it is nearly two sizes larger than its stated size -- like boats on my feet!
It is quite a hassle to return shoes internationally, so I don't think I will buy my Rockports online in the future.

The 1 star is for the innaccurate sizing information, not for the quality of the product itself.

3.0 out of 5 stars The size is longer than normal., March 14, 2014
I am returning because the size is longer than expected. It is too long compared to to what I am wearing. Comparison was made with the same brand(Rockport).

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice Looking shoes but too narrow and too long: Not a size 12 Wide although labeled as such., March 26, 2013
I received these shoes quickly. They looked as pictured. However, I ordered a size 12 wide. Although the shoes were described to be that size, in actuality, they appeared to be more like a size 13 medium to narrow. I returned them the next day.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice quality bad sizing info, November 21, 2012
Very nice shoes but they are not sized correctly, they run about a size larger than normal. Have been wearing Rockport Penny loafers for 15 years so I know my size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Duel duty - dress and casual, January 24, 2013
This review is from: Rockport Men's Park Drive Penny Loafer (Shoes)
This is one of the most casual critters you will find. It still has classic structure but at the same time. I am sure you have seen the picture. Of course they look much better in person. This shoos seem to last a tad longer than their contemporaries. It is possible because I spend most of my time testing the heel on the desk. I found this color goes with most colors of trousers and look spiffy with blue jeans. I do try to keep them buffed as people vocational comment that they look new and comfy.

When the heel and sole ware to a smooth consistency they become garden shoes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great looking shoes, December 13, 2012
I couldn't resist buying these shoes and I wasn't disappointed. They look and feel expensive.
These shoes were at a bargain price and are very nice. I still have to break them in but they seem to be very nicely finished. I can't wait to show these off when out for a fancy night on the town.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe, December 3, 2012
Very good shoe, highly recommend. Color and description matched perfectly. Fits true to size. Wear with business or business casual clothing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good, November 15, 2012
Nice shape, good looking... really worth every penny! ;) Leather is very soft, and smells like genuine manager shoes...really a good pick if you want to go to the next step

Rockport Men's Park Drive Penny Loafer