5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shoes
These Rockports are as good as my others. Great shoes, comfortable and run true to size. Well made. Hard to beat the Rockport brand.
Published on May 8, 2012 by DJ

3.0 out of 5 stars Rockport Support not what it used to be......
For the past thirty years or so, I have always worn Rockport shoes such as these because of their quality and the support they give your feet. What I found about this pair (that I bought on another site) is that Rockport has decreased the support they made into the soles of their shoes (or at least this particular type). There is little or no arch support as there used...
Published 15 months ago by T. Warden

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shoes, May 8, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars These shoes were to replace a pair of Topsiders and have also been much better for longer walks., February 11, 2013
I put these on and they were comfortable right away. I soon wore them on a commercial plane trip with a few long walks at change of planes. They are the best real casual shoes I have had for lots of walking.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Rockports, February 4, 2013
These are extremely comfortable casual shoes that give good arch support. This is my third pair I have had over the years.

5.0 out of 5 stars Long time purchaser of Rockport Perth boat shoes, April 16, 2013
Have been buying Perth boat shoes for years. I have a wide foot with a high
instep and these are comfortable right out of the box

4.0 out of 5 stars Could end up a 5, May 20, 2013
I think I'm reviewing this a little prematurely but so far they're great and I see even greater potential. Obviously really well made when you handle/wear them. Sturdy sole, nice design and the leather is a strong quality. It's firm but with some give. Bought these to be a versatile summer shoe, something I could slip on with jeans, khakis, shorts with or without socks...so far they have looked great in everything I've tried (yet to hit shorts weather) and comfort is developing as they break in. First wearing there were some touch points that rubbed a little, second less so, and it seems every time I wear them they break in a little while still staying firmly on the foot. Haven't gone sock-less yet either (since no shorts) but based on wearing with thin socks I think they'll be perfect for anything but a mountain hike. Highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars My husband's third pair..., April 3, 2013
Years ago a dr. suggested my husband switch from archless boat shoes to something with more support. He purchased these and has been wearing them ever since. Original pair--still in the closet but only used for really messy occasions--plus a newer pair at each of our two homes. Clearly his favorite spring, summer, fall shoe.

4.0 out of 5 stars High Quality, March 12, 2013
Have always bought the best-known deck shoe until I saw someone wearing these. Found out they were Rockports and thought I'd give them a try. The best quality and made the finest of any deck shoe I've ever had.

5.0 out of 5 stars Practical, April 4, 2013
Great for the sailboat and everyday comfort too! The newest pair are for "Sunday's best" and the oldest for painting and other chores.

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT, March 4, 2013
I have owned these shose before. they are the best shoes I have ever worn. They have always excedded my expectations.I must have went to every shoe store in the Phoenix area looking for these shoes.I was sure glad i found them on amazon. I am going to order another pair, just in case they discontinue them. excellent shipping experience.

4.0 out of 5 stars Stylish, February 27, 2013
These boat shoes are classic. Can be worn literally as boat shoes, as part of dress casual attire, or with jeans. Don't appear as "beefy" as a prior pair that I have worn for 5 years.

Rockport Men's Ports of Call Perth Slip-On