5.0 out of 5 stars great shoe
I wear these shoes all day out on a lot selling RV's. They are very comfortable and look nice. I wear a 10.5 D all shoes and these were true to size.
Published 23 months ago by jcbird

According to the product description, they are "Full grain leather is soft,supple and flexible; Padded collar and tongue for comfort;" But instead I found them to be VERY stiff and not comfortable. Not a great value for what you are getting, I paid about $80 and will be returning these.
Published 23 months ago by Chilepato

2.0 out of 5 stars I was expecting these shoes to be soft leather but instead they have a cheap-plastic-ee feel to them, March 6, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars great shoe, February 22, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Rockport Men's Ready For Business Bike Toe Dress Shoe,Black,8 W US, March 21, 2014
Rockports are great shoes. They fit nicely and or a good looking shoe. I don't have anything negative to say about these shoes.

3.0 out of 5 stars Shoe size ran large, March 13, 2014
I liked the shoes but will need to return them as they were about a half size too big. T

5.0 out of 5 stars Rockport shoes, December 29, 2013
These were for my husband and he really likes them they fit just fine witch is a plus for me because I never can buy him shoes that he likes or fit's right

5.0 out of 5 stars impressed, November 13, 2013
I have always been impressed with the comfort and style of the Rockport brand. These dress shoes are no different. I am a happy customer and will continue to buy Rockport as long as they keep making a great product.

3.0 out of 5 stars Seems to run a bit big, November 7, 2013
I ordered a 14 wide and it feels like a 15. I will be returning for a smaller size. Nice shoe overall.

1.0 out of 5 stars They don't make them like they used to., October 3, 2013
Somewhat large and lacks support. Fits more like a size 10. Should have returned, but didn't. Tried to get the same shoe I had before, but that was foolish thinking.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fits well, July 21, 2013
These Rockport seem a lesser quality than the previous ones I have previously purchased, however they are still a good sturdy shoe.

5.0 out of 5 stars Like a glove, May 27, 2013
Very comfortable and classy. Good for work as well as going out. Have found the soft inner sole relieves the pressure on the feet.