Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on October 23, 2013
The materials and quality of this shoe appear nice and I really wish it fit my foot, but unfortunately even in extra-wide size the toe box is pointed enough to cram my big toe against my second toe and I can't tolerate that. I ordered both the wide and extra-wide version and honestly I couldn't tell a difference. The length was true to size and the weight is incredibly light for a leather chukka.
22 comments13 of 14 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 27, 2015
Finally after 68 years I find the perfect shoe! They are so lightweight you do not even know you are wearing them, and comfort, whew, just "the best shoe I have ever worn comfortable" - they really are amazing, I would not have believed anyone could make a shoe so light and yet so sturdy in the arch - they really hold it all together in about 2 oz. - or at least they feel that way. Just spray on a little rain protectant and off you go, no worries and if they show a little dirt, just shake or brush them off and they look brand new again. I have been an Echo wearer for the past decade, so I was very surprised when a found a shoe that is more comfortable any of the Echo's that I presently own or have owned in the past ten years. The only complaint I have is that I did not buy a pair of the brown leather and pair of the black leather -while they were on sale, now I waited too long and they are sold out, darn.
on October 20, 2013
Man! These are the lightest shoe I've ever worn that wasn't an athletic shoe. I selected these boots because I liked the styling, but they are so comfortable, its like wearing house slippers. They do not feel like boots at all!! Rockport has really done it with this pair of shoes. I'm tempted to buy a couple more pairs.
on May 1, 2014
The length is okay but the width is still too narrow although it said it's a 2E. This is the second rockport that I returned. Rockport used to be true to size but now with my two experiences, I don't think I'll order anymore. I think maybe because they're now made in China, I believe. Qualityis still there. It's very light. But what good is it if it does not fit.
on June 18, 2014
These shoes are more narrow than any Rockport style I have owned previously. They are super light weight and more of a mocossin type shoe than a true boot. Opt for a wide version of your size and you may find these more comfortable. Good looks at a decent price. Don't know about durability yet, these are made for leisure time.
on April 14, 2014
my expectations were met when i got these shoes. Lighter than i expected,like walking on air.
I would recommend to anyone.

Regards,
Chad
on April 4, 2014
A great spring and summer lightweight shoe. Amazed at the comfort the shoe provides. Striking in appearance too. Very unique. The only drawback might be wearing in rainy weather. Seems like the boot would soil. So with the caveat of wearing in good weather only, I would recommend the shoe.
on May 21, 2014
These are the most confortable shoes I've purchased. There so good I also bought a brown pair. Extremely light and you can walk in them all day and feels like you have no shoes on do to their light weight. HIGHLY recommend these shoes.
on March 28, 2014
So light you'll check now & then to make sure you're still wearing shoes.
You wouldn't want to shovel manure of pour concrete in these, but great for the urban scene or a bbq in the 'burbs.
Fit snug with heavier socks, but not uncomfortable; they don't feel small to me.
on October 2, 2013
Attractive, stylish, we'll made, sturdy and reasonably priced. This is one of my more satisfying purchases in years! If you think it will be good you will be glad.