5.0 out of 5 stars Saved 30 bucks
I had just come from a shoe store where they had them on a clearance rack tor 30 bucks more. I'm really glad they didn't have my size. I came home and found these online. Very pleased with them, thanks.
Published 15 months ago by Greg B.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cutting into Ankle
The back of the shoe has a seam and it's stitched to rubber. Even with the thickest of socks they cut into the back of my ankles. I tried gel heel inserts to raise the foot. No good. Luckily I only wore them in the house for an hour or so. I am returning them.
Published 18 months ago by JB

1.0 out of 5 stars Cutting into Ankle, February 20, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Shoes, January 5, 2014
Luke "USMC" (California, USA) - See all my reviews
I bought these shoes 6 months ago and have worn them regularly (3-4 days/week). These are very lightweight comfortable shoes and I always get compliments on them. They go well with Khakis or jeans. My only complaint is that the sole wears down quickly (and I don't walk dragging my feet).

5.0 out of 5 stars Saved 30 bucks, May 16, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars very comfortable, March 28, 2013
Light weight, easy wearing, looks great!These shoes are great! I would recommend these shoes to anyone on their feet for long periods of time.

2.0 out of 5 stars Expected better, May 20, 2013
I anticipated a more substantial shoe than this. They feel like socks instead of a shoe. As to size, they appear rather small in both width and length. The sole is rugged enough but the total shoe is way to light and devoid of structure and support. I would never use this shoe for extended walking. No support at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, great looking shoe, June 20, 2014
Very lightweight, great looking shoes. Took them on a business trip to Boston where I did a lot of walking around downtown and these shoes were perfect for that. I only wish I had discovered Rockport shoes sooner!

4.0 out of 5 stars GREAT PRICE, June 18, 2014
Ok shoe sole kind of flat and hard, but price was excellent. I originally ordered from the manufacturer, then I found these on Amazon, for half the price. Good deal for a pair of shoes to wear to work.

5.0 out of 5 stars light-weight and great fit, June 10, 2014
I have had several shoe purchases from Amazon. This pair from Rockport is 'lite' as advertised and the fit is just so comfortable. It the sole does feel much cooler. Overall very satisfied.

1.0 out of 5 stars misrepresentation, June 7, 2014
This review is from: Rockport Men's RocSports Lite Moc Toe Lace-Up (Shoes)
incredibly missized shoe in addition to poor quality.i usually get easy into size 10- 10,5 and here is an 11, that fits like size 9.

4.0 out of 5 stars A nice light weight shoe, June 7, 2014
Nice looking comfortable shoe. It is about half the weight of my previous Rockport shoes. It will take some time to see if they hold up as well as my previous Rockports which have all done well.

Rockport Men's RocSports Lite Moc Toe Lace-Up