Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on March 26, 2013
These shoes are stylish, lightweight, and comfortable; however, at $130, I think they are overpriced, and I wouldn't have purchased them if not for the $20 off. Even with that discount, they too are pricey, and I probably wouldn't buy them again for the retail price. I would have given them a five star rating if not for the price issue.
on June 4, 2014
These shoes look good. They appear to be well made, and right out of the box they were very comfortable. I have worn Rockports as my work shoes almost exclusively for about 20 years. I have never had a pair that did not wear well for a long time. Great company with GREAT products!
on June 5, 2014
After reading the reviews I opted for the extra wide and was very satisfied with the fit. Very light weight. Replaces ECCO shoes that look very similar as my everyday shoe. Not recommended for hikes on trails that have any sharp stones as you will feel them through the sole.
on November 18, 2013
It isn't a bad shoe. Just fits a little tighter than I expected. It is very lightweight though. It does crease to easily near the toe box.
on January 13, 2014
I wanted an "attractive, professional, walking" shoe. This is the best thing that I could find with a good "extra-wide". They only offered up to 3E and I really prefer 4E, but this seems to be working out, just a little tight. I can tell already, that I really like these shoes because they seem to weigh almost nothing at all and they have pretty good cushion. It will take a little bit of "breaking in", but these shoes should be well worth it!
on October 10, 2013
I was looking for a nice casual shoe and this definitely fits that need. Looks great with my jeans, feels good (it is hard to find a wide width shoe that doesn't look like an orthopedic shoe)
on January 2, 2014
the plastic part at the back hurts as hell, after 1 hour I started to bleed due to that plastic part. WHY PLASTIC??? the shoe would be nice without that part.
on May 30, 2014
These are my first Rockports and right out of the box I was in love. I've never been able to wear casual shoes without socks but these felt like they were made for me feet. Very light but sturdy. I love how the sides deep lower than most of the shoes I've ever owned so they don't even come close to your ankle bone. The inside cushion are these "bubble wrap" shaped cushions which are massaging and nice. The inside sole material is a little on the rough side (like a rough mesh) but with all the other attributes, that didn't make a difference. They didn't come in 3E which is what I wear, but I went up a half size and they're good to go. They're just the taddest bit snug as I expected, but I'm sure after a few good wears they'll be perfect.

These are literally the best shoes I've ever owned and I love them. You should by them and join the group. YAY ROCKPORT
on April 1, 2014
These are my new commuter shoes. I live and work in Portland and take public transportation, or walk to work. These are a good mix of ruggedness yet formal enough for a casual office. I like the feeling of the insoles too.
on May 20, 2014
I generally have good luck with Rockport XW shoes, but this model doesn't fit like the others. In fact, it didn't even fit like a Wide, so it was returned and promptly.