5.0 out of 5 stars As comfortable as wearing tennis shoes
Published on December 18, 2011 by faride

3.0 out of 5 stars Tight fit
Great looking shoe, but the fit is tight. I typically wear a regular size shoe, not extra wide or otherwise. The shoe length from toe to heel is fine, but the upper is very snug, so I can only wear a thin sock with this particular shoe.
Published on February 5, 2011 by Chesley W.

5.0 out of 5 stars As comfortable as wearing tennis shoes, December 18, 2011
I bought these shoes for my boyfriend and he is more than amazed with them, He says they are as comfortable as wearing tennis shoes and he just love them. He is working about 8 hours a day plus 2 of transportation and he used to come back home very tired, thanks to the shoes the tireness is not that bad anymore.He is very pleased with the shoes and he is planning to buy two more pairsin different colors just to have a little variety

3.0 out of 5 stars Tight fit, February 5, 2011
This review is from: Rockport Men's Schemerhorn Oxford (Apparel)

3.0 out of 5 stars Rockport Schemerhorn, November 12, 2012
This review is from: Rockport Men's Schemerhorn Oxford (Apparel)
The Rockport Schemerhorn isn't quite conservative enough to be considered "dressy", though a college intern might be able to get away with wearing them with a shirt, tie and slacks. The issue is that, while the toe's shape is classic, the heel is quite high and the leather looks cheap. However, the shoe is comfortable, owing to the PU outsole, and would make a decent option for a casual night out. As for sizing, they are true to length and run somewhat narrow.

5.0 out of 5 stars More stylish looking in person, July 12, 2014
FitKat (Los Angeles) - See all my reviews
My hubby loves these. They look more stylish and less generic in person. Great fit for a hard to find size 6.5 wide!

5.0 out of 5 stars Walking on air, May 4, 2014
Normally there is a breaking in period with shoes. Not these as soon as I put them on it felt like I had them for years. The insoles are great and have a nice arch support and cushion. They are very classy and look great with jeans as well as a suit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best shoes and great look, April 14, 2014
This is my second pair and I love them. I wear them for at least 10 hours a day and I walk and stand for most of that time. I will continue to wear this model shoe for years to come

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, April 7, 2014
I have several pairs of shoes that Rockport. I love this brand for a long time and maybe he did not notice the flaws, but my legs are asked to buy shoes from this company. Only good emotions.

5.0 out of 5 stars Only Dress Shoes My Husband Can Stand, December 16, 2013
My husband has average size feet (10.5), but they are very wide at the front. This makes finding shoes that fit and feel good a difficult task. My husband first bought these shoes in brown from Macy's in 2010 for our wedding. He loved how comfortable they are, and they look very nice. He recently needed black dress shoes, and after trying a few pairs at a big box store, we simply ordered these in black. Again, he loves them. They are high quality, comfortable, and good looking. We are very happy with them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy!, July 1, 2013
i had a pair of these shoes in the past already and they are so comfortable! Rockport quality is always top notch and so light. i dont think ill ever buy anything different.

5.0 out of 5 stars great comfy shoe, February 15, 2013
comfy, lightweight, everything Rockport. Love that it fits from day one and is easy to walk in. THanks Rockport for another job well done.

Rockport Men's Schemerhorn Oxford