Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on May 22, 2016
Not the same quality they used to be. I have this same model purchased a year ago. I compared them side to side and Rockport has replaced the study, grip-friendly rubber soles for a cheap, slippery plastic sole. The leather also feels of a lower quality. This is a trend I've noticed recently with other Rockport shoes. Too bad. I loved and used this brand for years, but I'm not tired of having to return them because the quality isthe type you'd expect of shoes that are half their price. Las time.
on April 30, 2016
As someone with large wide feet, I've often had trouble finding good shoes. Rockport is one of my preferred brands, but I've often had issues with their dress shoes. These shoes were by far the comfiest dress shoes I've ever tried, so I have no complaints whatsoever.
on March 5, 2015
This is the second time I have purchased these shoes for my son. He says they are the most comfortable fit in a pair of shoes he has had. He wears them as a school shoe hence he wears them all day long with no problems.
on December 16, 2013
My husband has average size feet (10.5), but they are very wide at the front. This makes finding shoes that fit and feel good a difficult task. My husband first bought these shoes in brown from Macy's in 2010 for our wedding. He loved how comfortable they are, and they look very nice. He recently needed black dress shoes, and after trying a few pairs at a big box store, we simply ordered these in black. Again, he loves them. They are high quality, comfortable, and good looking. We are very happy with them.
on June 28, 2015
I am a trial lawyer. I wore these shoes in court for three days this past week, right of the box, without breaking them in. On my feet most of the time. The shoes feel and look good. I wear EE width, and the fit is just right. Sure wish Rockports were still made in eastern Europe, as were some of my 10+ year old pairs (still comfy and still kicking, after a couple of new sets of heels), rather than China, but otherwise, no complaints.
on December 18, 2011
I bought these shoes for my boyfriend and he is more than amazed with them, He says they are as comfortable as wearing tennis shoes and he just love them. He is working about 8 hours a day plus 2 of transportation and he used to come back home very tired, thanks to the shoes the tireness is not that bad anymore.He is very pleased with the shoes and he is planning to buy two more pairsin different colors just to have a little variety
on February 5, 2011
Great looking shoe, but the fit is tight. I typically wear a regular size shoe, not extra wide or otherwise. The shoe length from toe to heel is fine, but the upper is very snug, so I can only wear a thin sock with this particular shoe.
on September 10, 2015
I ordered these name-brand shoes for my husband to wear to a job interview in January 2015. He has worn them on very few occasions, treating them as his "good" shoes, which they should be for the price I paid for them - $110!! However, with minimal wear and within a very short period of time, there is a very deep crack across the bottom of one of the soles of his shoes! He just showed it to me this morning and I could not believe this happened in such a short period of time and with minimal wear! It's ridiculous and UNACCEPTABLE! I wish that we could get our money back for these, but we have no recourse except to try and have them repaired, which is also an expensive proposition. Take my advice and BUY A DIFFERENT BRAND! ROCKPORT SHOES ARE NOT WORTH THE MONEY AND THE BRAND NO LONGER STANDS FOR QUALITY!
I will update this review with a photo of the deep CREVASSE in the sole of the shoe!
on September 8, 2014
I wear US Size 10.5 for my sports shoes and I selected 10.5 M for this pair of shoes.
I was afraid it would be too small initially.
However, it turns out to be a right fit.
If I order again, I will want to try 10.5 2E as my feet are slightly wider.
on November 12, 2012
The Rockport Schemerhorn isn't quite conservative enough to be considered "dressy", though a college intern might be able to get away with wearing them with a shirt, tie and slacks. The issue is that, while the toe's shape is classic, the heel is quite high and the leather looks cheap. However, the shoe is comfortable, owing to the PU outsole, and would make a decent option for a casual night out. As for sizing, they are true to length and run somewhat narrow.